Quantcast

WARN: Broker localhost not started...

guerra
hi,
I am just getting tons of an annoying message from activemq like the described below when I use the RESTful interface.

2017-02-15 15:32:34,310 | WARN  | Broker localhost not started so using my.production.queue instead | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerRegistry | qtp939625314-37

The problem doesn't show up when I use an OpenWire interface. It's vanished. I am using the same camel.xml setup.

The broker seems to work pretty well with the RESTful interface except for this WARN message.

Activemq versions: 5.11.1 & 5.14.3

thank you