Virtual Topic, Composite Queue, Composite Topic forward characteristics?

Virtual Topic, Composite Queue, Composite Topic forward characteristics?

bansalp
This post was updated on .
Hi

I was trying to evaluate these features and am stuck on how they forward messages.

From this  and this . I know Composite topic and Composite queue forward message in parallel if concurrentSend is set to true, but I got no such information about Virtual Topic.

How virtual topic forward message, is it in parallel or sequential?

What are differences between Virtual Topic and Composite Topic/Queue?
By searching on web and activemq forum I just got this difference. What are other differences? If not then why two features are there for same functionality?

(I know composite topic and queue differ only if forwardOnly is set to false)