[VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 #4

[VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 #4

tabish121@gmail.com
The issue found during the last voting cycle have all been resolved
so its time to try another vote.

Now that we've fixed the issue the Voting is open once again on the
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 release.

This release is based on the Apache.NMS API v1.2.0 and runs on .NET
frameworks 2.0+ and Mono 2.0+

Changes in this version include

* Support for ConnectionMeteData in the Connection API.
* Supports the new Individual Acknowledge Mode.
* New IStreamMessage support
* New IRedeliveryPolicy interface and PrefecthPolicy support.
* Expanded IByteMessage interface to read/write primitive types.
* Message's adhere to the JMS Read only and Write only rules.
* Many new Unit Tests added to the Test Suite.
* Support for Message Body Compression.
* Connection Inactivity Monitor.
* Optional Asynchronous Reconnects in the Failover Transport.
* Optional Timeouts for Dispose and Close of Sessions.
* Many more bugfixes and improvements as well.

The new binary and source bundles for the release candidate can be
found here:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms.activemq-1.2.0/>

The Wiki Page for this release is here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-120-release.html>

The vote will remain open for 72 hours.

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 #4

rajdavies
+1
On 8 Feb 2010, at 15:07, Timothy Bish wrote:

> The issue found during the last voting cycle have all been resolved
> so its time to try another vote.
>
> Now that we've fixed the issue the Voting is open once again on the
> Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 release.
>
> This release is based on the Apache.NMS API v1.2.0 and runs on .NET
> frameworks 2.0+ and Mono 2.0+
>
> Changes in this version include
>
> * Support for ConnectionMeteData in the Connection API.
> * Supports the new Individual Acknowledge Mode.
> * New IStreamMessage support
> * New IRedeliveryPolicy interface and PrefecthPolicy support.
> * Expanded IByteMessage interface to read/write primitive types.
> * Message's adhere to the JMS Read only and Write only rules.
> * Many new Unit Tests added to the Test Suite.
> * Support for Message Body Compression.
> * Connection Inactivity Monitor.
> * Optional Asynchronous Reconnects in the Failover Transport.
> * Optional Timeouts for Dispose and Close of Sessions.
> * Many more bugfixes and improvements as well.
>
> The new binary and source bundles for the release candidate can be
> found here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms.activemq-1.2.0/>
>
> The Wiki Page for this release is here:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-120-release.html>
>
> The vote will remain open for 72 hours.
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0
>
> Here's my +1
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Rob Davies
http://twitter.com/rajdavies
I work here: http://fusesource.com
My Blog: http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 #4

dejanb
+1

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Rob Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On 8 Feb 2010, at 15:07, Timothy Bish wrote:
>
>  The issue found during the last voting cycle have all been resolved
>> so its time to try another vote.
>>
>> Now that we've fixed the issue the Voting is open once again on the
>> Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 release.
>>
>> This release is based on the Apache.NMS API v1.2.0 and runs on .NET
>> frameworks 2.0+ and Mono 2.0+
>>
>> Changes in this version include
>>
>> * Support for ConnectionMeteData in the Connection API.
>> * Supports the new Individual Acknowledge Mode.
>> * New IStreamMessage support
>> * New IRedeliveryPolicy interface and PrefecthPolicy support.
>> * Expanded IByteMessage interface to read/write primitive types.
>> * Message's adhere to the JMS Read only and Write only rules.
>> * Many new Unit Tests added to the Test Suite.
>> * Support for Message Body Compression.
>> * Connection Inactivity Monitor.
>> * Optional Asynchronous Reconnects in the Failover Transport.
>> * Optional Timeouts for Dispose and Close of Sessions.
>> * Many more bugfixes and improvements as well.
>>
>> The new binary and source bundles for the release candidate can be
>> found here:
>> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms.activemq-1.2.0/>
>>
>> The Wiki Page for this release is here:
>> <http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-120-release.html>
>>
>> The vote will remain open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Please cast your votes:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0
>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>>
>> Here's my +1
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tim
>>

> Rob Davies
> http://twitter.com/rajdavies
> I work here: http://fusesource.com
> My Blog: http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/
> I'm writing this: http://www.manning.com/snyder/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 #4

jgomes
+1

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Timothy Bish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The issue found during the last voting cycle have all been resolved
> so its time to try another vote.
>
> Now that we've fixed the issue the Voting is open once again on the
> Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 release.
>
> This release is based on the Apache.NMS API v1.2.0 and runs on .NET
> frameworks 2.0+ and Mono 2.0+
>
> Changes in this version include
>
> * Support for ConnectionMeteData in the Connection API.
> * Supports the new Individual Acknowledge Mode.
> * New IStreamMessage support
> * New IRedeliveryPolicy interface and PrefecthPolicy support.
> * Expanded IByteMessage interface to read/write primitive types.
> * Message's adhere to the JMS Read only and Write only rules.
> * Many new Unit Tests added to the Test Suite.
> * Support for Message Body Compression.
> * Connection Inactivity Monitor.
> * Optional Asynchronous Reconnects in the Failover Transport.
> * Optional Timeouts for Dispose and Close of Sessions.
> * Many more bugfixes and improvements as well.
>
> The new binary and source bundles for the release candidate can be
> found here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms.activemq-1.2.0/<http://people.apache.org/%7Etabish/nms.activemq-1.2.0/>
> >

> The Wiki Page for this release is here:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-120-release.html>
>
> The vote will remain open for 72 hours.
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0
>
> Here's my +1
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 #4

magellings
-1 See comment in issue.

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET-218

Timothy Bish wrote
[...]

Changing vote to +1.

I tested with a much simpler example and the abort is working as expected.

Sorry about the hassle.

magellings wrote