[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3

tabish121@gmail.com
Vote open for ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3

Its been awhile since we did a bugfix release for ActiveMQ-CPP so I
think its time to roll out another one.  This release addresses some
crash issues and improves overall stability.

The source bundles for this release can be found here:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/cms-3.8.x/>

The Wiki page for the release is here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-383-release.html>

The list of issues fixed in this release is available here:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311207&styleName=Html&version=12325744>

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.8.3

Here is my +1

Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
[hidden email] | www.redhat.com
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3

dejanb
+1

Dejan Bosanac
----------------------
Red Hat, Inc.
[hidden email]
Twitter: @dejanb
Blog: http://sensatic.net

On 14 July 2014 15:02, Timothy Bish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Vote open for ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3
>
> Its been awhile since we did a bugfix release for ActiveMQ-CPP so I think
> its time to roll out another one.  This release addresses some crash issues
> and improves overall stability.
>
> The source bundles for this release can be found here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/cms-3.8.x/>
>
> The Wiki page for the release is here:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-383-release.html>
>
> The list of issues fixed in this release is available here:
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311207&styleName=Html&version=12325744>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.8.3
>
> Here is my +1
>
> --
> Tim Bish
> Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
> [hidden email] | www.redhat.com
> skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
> blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3

ceposta
+1

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
http://fabric8.io
twitter: @christianposta

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3

Claus Ibsen
+1

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Timothy Bish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Vote open for ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3
>
> Its been awhile since we did a bugfix release for ActiveMQ-CPP so I think
> its time to roll out another one.  This release addresses some crash issues
> and improves overall stability.
>
> The source bundles for this release can be found here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/cms-3.8.x/>
>
> The Wiki page for the release is here:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-383-release.html>
>
> The list of issues fixed in this release is available here:
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311207&styleName=Html&version=12325744>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.8.3
>
> Here is my +1
>
> --
> Tim Bish
> Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
> [hidden email] | www.redhat.com
> skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
> blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3

chirino
+1

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Timothy Bish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Vote open for ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3
>
> Its been awhile since we did a bugfix release for ActiveMQ-CPP so I think
> its time to roll out another one.  This release addresses some crash issues
> and improves overall stability.
>
> The source bundles for this release can be found here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/cms-3.8.x/>
>
> The Wiki page for the release is here:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-383-release.html>
>
> The list of issues fixed in this release is available here:
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311207&styleName=Html&version=12325744>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.8.3
>
> Here is my +1
>
> --
> Tim Bish
> Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.