[VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

12

[VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

chirino
Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
of the following options:

[a] ActiveMQ Artemis
[b] ActiveMQ Luna
[c] ActiveMQ Reactive

Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.

Regards,
Hiram

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

chirino
+1  [c] ActiveMQ Reactive

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
>
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com

Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

clebertsuconic
+1 [c] ActiveMQ Reactive

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1  [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
>> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
>> of the following options:
>>
>> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
>> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
>> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>>
>> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Hiram
>>
>> --
>> Hiram Chirino
>> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
>> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com
>> skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino
>

> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com

http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@...
http://clebertsuconic.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

Justin Bertram-2
+1 [c] ActiveMQ Reactive

Justin

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

Krzysztof Sobkowiak
+1 [a] ActiveMQ Artemis

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect
Apache Software Foundation Member
Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/> Committer & PMC chair
Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC <http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/en/>

Hiram

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

seijoed
+1 Artemis

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
> Regards,
> Hiram
> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

jgoodyear
+1 [a] Artemis

Cheers,
Jamie

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:25 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 Artemis
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
>> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
>> of the following options:
>> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
>> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
>> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>> Regards,
>> Hiram
>> --
>> Hiram Chirino
>> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
>> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com
>> skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

dguggi
+1 [c] ActiveMQ Reactive

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Gaurav Sharma <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>

> On Apr 14, 2015, at 08:42, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
>
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

dkulp

+1 for Artemis

Dan

> On Apr 14, 2015, at 11:42 AM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
>
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com

Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

jgenender
+1 [a] ActiveMQ Artemis

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

jgomes
+0

Have no preference for any of them, but recommend going with the fewest
syllables.
On Apr 14, 2015 8:43 AM, "Hiram Chirino" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
>
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

andytaylor
+1 [c] ActiveMQ Reactive

On 14/04/15 16:42, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
>
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>
> Regards,
> Hiram

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

James Carman
+1 [a] ActiveMQ Artemis

On 04/14/2015 11:42 AM, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
>
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>
> Regards,
> Hiram

Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
[hidden email] | www.redhat.com
twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

Bruce Snyder
+1 [a] ActiveMQ Artemis

Bruce

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Timothy Bish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1  [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>

> On 04/14/2015 11:42 AM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> > Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> > it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> > of the following options:
> >
> > [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> > [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> > [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
> >
> > Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Hiram
> >

> --
> Tim Bish
> Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
> [hidden email] | www.redhat.com
> twitter: @tabish121
> blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

ceposta
+1 [c] ActiveMQ Reactive

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
>
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] <javascript:;> | fusesource.com | redhat.com

*Christian Posta*
twitter: @christianposta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
http://fabric8.io

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

Martin Schlapfer-2
+1 [c] Reactive

(RE)ally cool name!!!!

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 8:42 AM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
>
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com

Re: [VOTE] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

Martyn Taylor
+1 [c] ActiveMQ Reactive

On 14/04/15 16:42, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Now that we have chosen to give the HornetQ code donation a code name,
> it's time to pick what that code name will be.  Please select from one
> of the following options:
>
> [a] ActiveMQ Artemis
> [b] ActiveMQ Luna
> [c] ActiveMQ Reactive
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.  The option with the most votes will win.
>
> Regards,
> Hiram

12