[VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.5

clebertsuconic
I'd like to propose an Apache Artemis 1.5.5 release.

This release will include a few fixes including the following critical fix:

ARTEMIS-1114 - Missing Records after compacting

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/commit/ec9615a01a847e7a7be95c0d0b45ae0067065504

I would appreciate your vote and time on evaluating this release:

The release notes can be found here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12339947

Source and binary distributions can be found here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1136/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.5.5/

The Maven repository is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1136

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo:

http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/2.0.0/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.5.5

I will update the website after the vote.

The vote will remain open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 1.5.5
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my (binding) +1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.5

tabish121@gmail.com
+1

* Validate signature and checksums
* Validate the license and notice files in the archives
* build from source archive and run tests
* ran broker using binary archive and ran some sample client code against it
* checked using apache rat plugin that files all have license headers

On 05/09/2017 12:20 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:

> I'd like to propose an Apache Artemis 1.5.5 release.
>

> This release will include a few fixes including the following critical fix:
>
> ARTEMIS-1114 - Missing Records after compacting
>
> https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/commit/ec9615a01a847e7a7be95c0d0b45ae0067065504
>

> I would appreciate your vote and time on evaluating this release:
>

> The release notes can be found here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12339947
>

> Source and binary distributions can be found here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1136/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.5.5/
>

> The Maven repository is here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1136
>

> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/2.0.0/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>

> The source tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.5.5
>
> I will update the website after the vote.
>
> The vote will remain open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 1.5.5
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>
> Here's my (binding) +1
>
> Regards

twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.5

Mohamed Badri
+1

* Installed ( master/slave replication )
* Made a test with my applications ( wildfly10 + JMS )

So far so good.

On 9 May 2017 at 20:02, Timothy Bish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> * Validate signature and checksums
> * Validate the license and notice files in the archives
> * build from source archive and run tests
> * ran broker using binary archive and ran some sample client code against
> it
> * checked using apache rat plugin that files all have license headers
>

> On 05/09/2017 12:20 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
>
>> I'd like to propose an Apache Artemis 1.5.5 release.
>>

>> This release will include a few fixes including the following critical
>> fix:
>>
>> ARTEMIS-1114 - Missing Records after compacting
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/commit/ec9615a01a
>> 847e7a7be95c0d0b45ae0067065504
>>

>> I would appreciate your vote and time on evaluating this release:
>>

>> The release notes can be found here:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?proje
>> ctId=12315920&version=12339947
>>

>> Source and binary distributions can be found here:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapache
>> activemq-1136/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.5.5/
>>

>> The Maven repository is here:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1136
>>

>> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo:
>>
>> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/2.0.0/hacking-guide/
>> validating-releases.html
>>

>> The source tag:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.g
>> it;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.5.5
>>
>> I will update the website after the vote.
>>
>> The vote will remain open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 1.5.5
>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>
>> Here's my (binding) +1
>>
>> Regards
>>

> --
> Tim Bish
> twitter: @tabish121
> blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.5

nigro_franz
+1

* built and run tests
* runs with single producer/single consumer core client test

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.5

christopher.l.shannon
+1