I'd like to propose an Apache Artemis 1.3.0 release.
Since 1.2.0 we've had a lot of fixes and improvements:
* The OpenWire protocol implementation is now feature complete.
* Equivalent implementations of all ActiveMQ 5.x JAAS modules are now
* An initial implementation of JDBC journal and JDBC storage for Large
Message store has been added.
- Current support for PostGres, MySQL and Derby
* Lots of improvements to the replication HA policy.
* Improvements to performance.
* Many more bug fixes.
* Validated signatures and sums
* Built from source and ran tests
* Ran broker from binary archive and ran a few client tests against it
* Tried out a few of the examples
* Reviewed some of the docs and README files.
* Reviewed the license and notice files.