[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0

clebertsuconic
I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0 release.

This is a big release, with 526 Commits, over 291 JIRAs overall. I'm
really proud being part of this project involving many companies and
distinct great developers. The commit list alone shows what I mean:

http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/commit-report-2.7.0.html

And this is the JIRA release report:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/release-notes-2.7.0.html

Source and binary staged repository is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.7.0/

The Maven repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1182

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.7.0

I will update the website after the vote has passed.

[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0

christopher.l.shannon
+1, ran through the build and smoke tests plus a few other tests and looks
good to me

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 3:28 PM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0 release.
>
> This is a big release, with 526 Commits, over 291 JIRAs overall. I'm
> really proud being part of this project involving many companies and
> distinct great developers. The commit list alone shows what I mean:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/commit-report-2.7.0.html
>
> And this is the JIRA release report:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/release-notes-2.7.0.html
>
> Source and binary staged repository is here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.7.0/
>
> The Maven repository is here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1182
>
> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>
> The source tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.7.0
>

> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release as Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0

jgenender

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0

dejanb
+1

Dejan Bosanac
http://sensatic.net/about

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0

michael.andre.pearce
Thanks for running the release Clebert.

+1 from me.

Started up broker ran a number of smoke tests. Checked qpid amqp jms client and core clients against the broker during this.

Get Outlook for Android

nigro_franz

On 3/14/19 3:28 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0 release.
>
> This is a big release, with 526 Commits, over 291 JIRAs overall. I'm
> really proud being part of this project involving many companies and
> distinct great developers. The commit list alone shows what I mean:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/commit-report-2.7.0.html
>
> And this is the JIRA release report:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/release-notes-2.7.0.html
>
> Source and binary staged repository is here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.7.0/
>
> The Maven repository is here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1182
>
> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>
> The source tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.7.0
>

> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release as Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> Here's my +1

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked for license and notice files
* Built from source and ran a sampling of the tests
* Ran the binary broker build and checked for basic web console
functionality
* Ran a Qpid JMS example against the broker binary build

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0

clebertsuconic
Vote has passed with +8 Votes

Binding:

Clebert Suconic
Christopher Shannon
Jeff Genender
Dejan Bosanac
Michael Andre Pearce
Gary Tuly
Timothy Bish

Non Binding:
Francesco Nigro

Thank you to everyone who contributed and took the time to review the
release candidate and voting.

I am releasing the maven repository now and upload the binary repository.

I won't be able to update the website myself though. I always wait a
day before I upload the documentation and download pages because the
mirrors usually take a few hours to take place. I believe either
Francesco Nigro or Justin Bertram will finish that part for me, since
I will be out of the internet for a few days.