[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 (3rd respin)

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 (3rd respin)

clebertsuconic
I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 release. This
is the 3rd Respin and I have fixed the previous issues encountered.

This is a micro release, with bug fixes only, where I would like to
highlight these fixes:

[ARTEMIS-1568] Expired Messages were not transversing clustering redistribution.
 (this could affect other queues beyond the Expiry as well)

[ARTEMIS-1872]Check for queue exists before creating shared queue

[ARTEMIS-1902] Message redistribution is not stopped when consumers
count on remote node reaches 0 (AMQP)

The full JIRA report is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12343356

The git commit report is here:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/commit-report-2.6.1.html

(notice this report is not indexed on the website yet, I will add a
link and update the report if needed once the release is approved)

Source and binary distributions can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.6.1

The Maven repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1164

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.6.1

I will update the website after the vote has passed.

[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 2.6.1
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 (3rd respin)

christopher.l.shannon
+1

On 06/04/2018 08:35 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 release. This
> is the 3rd Respin and I have fixed the previous issues encountered.
>

> This is a micro release, with bug fixes only, where I would like to
> highlight these fixes:
>
> [ARTEMIS-1568] Expired Messages were not transversing clustering redistribution.
>   (this could affect other queues beyond the Expiry as well)
>
> [ARTEMIS-1872]Check for queue exists before creating shared queue
>
> [ARTEMIS-1902] Message redistribution is not stopped when consumers
> count on remote node reaches 0 (AMQP)
>

> The full JIRA report is here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12343356
>

> The git commit report is here:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/commit-report-2.6.1.html
>
> (notice this report is not indexed on the website yet, I will add a
> link and update the report if needed once the release is approved)
>

> Source and binary distributions can be found here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.6.1
>

> The Maven repository is here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1164
>

> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>
> The source tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.6.1
>

> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 2.6.1
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>
> Here's my +1

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked for license and notice files in the archives
* built from source and ran some of the integration tests
* used mvn apache-rat:check to scan for missing license headers
* Ran some external examples against a running broker from the binary
distribution.

twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 (3rd respin)

nigro_franz
+1

*built and run some tests

Il giorno mer 6 giu 2018 alle ore 16:45 Timothy Bish <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> On 06/04/2018 08:35 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> > I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 release. This
> > is the 3rd Respin and I have fixed the previous issues encountered.
> >

> > This is a micro release, with bug fixes only, where I would like to
> > highlight these fixes:
> >
> > [ARTEMIS-1568] Expired Messages were not transversing clustering
> redistribution.
> >   (this could affect other queues beyond the Expiry as well)
> >
> > [ARTEMIS-1872]Check for queue exists before creating shared queue
> >
> > [ARTEMIS-1902] Message redistribution is not stopped when consumers
> > count on remote node reaches 0 (AMQP)
> >

> > The full JIRA report is here:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12343356
> >

> > The git commit report is here:
> > http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/commit-report-2.6.1.html
> >
> > (notice this report is not indexed on the website yet, I will add a
> > link and update the report if needed once the release is approved)
> >

> > Source and binary distributions can be found here:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.6.1
> >

> > The Maven repository is here:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1164
> >

> > In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> >
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
> >
> > The source tag:
> >
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.6.1
> >

> > I will update the website after the vote has passed.
> >

> > [ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 2.6.1
> > [ ] +0 no opinion
> > [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
> >
> > Here's my +1
> >

> +1
>
> * Validated signatures and checksums
> * Checked for license and notice files in the archives
> * built from source and ran some of the integration tests
> * used mvn apache-rat:check to scan for missing license headers
> * Ran some external examples against a running broker from the binary
> distribution.
>
> --
> Tim Bish
> twitter: @tabish121
> blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 (3rd respin)

Martyn Taylor
+1