[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

clebertsuconic
I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.

The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
release report:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078

The commit report:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1

Source and binary distribution:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/

The maven repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1

I will update the website after the vote has passed.

[ ] +1 approve the release
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

nigro_franz
+1 well done!

Il lun 23 set 2019, 22:26 Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.
>
> The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
> release report:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
>
> The commit report:
>
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
>
> Source and binary distribution:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
>
> The maven repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
>
> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>

> The source tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1
>
> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> Here's my +1

> Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

gaohoward
+1

On 9/23/19 4:26 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.
>
> The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
> release report:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
>
> The commit report:
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
>
> Source and binary distribution:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
>
> The maven repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
>
> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>

> The source tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1
>
> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> Here's my +1

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Verified license and notice files are present in archives
* Checked code for license headers using apache rat
* Ran binary broker build and tested web console
* Ran Qpid JMS Hello World against binary broker run
* Built from source and ran some of the tests including all AMQP tests.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

Emmanuel Hugonnet
+1 non binding as it passed the WildFly test suite.

On 26/09/2019 15:14, Timothy Bish wrote:

> On 9/23/19 4:26 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
>> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.
>>
>> The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
>> release report:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
>>
>> The commit report:
>> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
>>
>> Source and binary distribution:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
>>
>> The maven repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
>>
>> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
>> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>>

>> The source tag:
>> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1
>>
>> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>>

>> [ ] +1 approve the release
>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>

>> Here's my +1
>>

> +1
>
> * Validated signatures and checksums
> * Verified license and notice files are present in archives
> * Checked code for license headers using apache rat
> * Ran binary broker build and tested web console
> * Ran Qpid JMS Hello World against binary broker run
> * Built from source and ran some of the tests including all AMQP tests.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

+1

build from source, verified basic function and console

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 21:26, Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.
>
> The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
> release report:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
>
> The commit report:
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
>
> Source and binary distribution:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
>
> The maven repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
>
> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>

> The source tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1
>
> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> Here's my +1

> Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

Krzysztof
+1 non binding

Krzysztof Porebski

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 3:26 PM Emmanuel Hugonnet <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 non binding as it passed the WildFly test suite.
>
> On 26/09/2019 15:14, Timothy Bish wrote:
> > On 9/23/19 4:26 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> >> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.
> >>
> >> The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
> >> release report:
> >>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
> >>
> >> The commit report:
> >>
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
> >>
> >> Source and binary distribution:
> >>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
> >>
> >> The maven repository:
> >>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
> >>
> >> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> >>
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
> >>

> >> The source tag:
> >>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1
> >>
> >> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
> >>

> >> [ ] +1 approve the release
> >> [ ] +0 no opinion
> >> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
> >>

> >> Here's my +1
> >>

> > +1
> >
> > * Validated signatures and checksums
> > * Verified license and notice files are present in archives
> > * Checked code for license headers using apache rat
> > * Ran binary broker build and tested web console
> > * Ran Qpid JMS Hello World against binary broker run
> > * Built from source and ran some of the tests including all AMQP tests.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

christopher.l.shannon
+1

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 9:36 AM Gary Tully <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> build from source, verified basic function and console
>
> On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 21:26, Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.
> >
> > The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
> > release report:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
> >
> > The commit report:
> >
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
> >
> > Source and binary distribution:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
> >
> > The maven repository:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
> >
> > In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> >
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
> >

> > The source tag:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1
> >
> > I will update the website after the vote has passed.
> >

> > [ ] +1 approve the release
> > [ ] +0 no opinion
> > [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
> >

> > Here's my +1

> > Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

jbertram
Looks good to me.

+1

Justin

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 3:26 PM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.
>
> The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
> release report:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
>
> The commit report:
>
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
>
> Source and binary distribution:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
>
> The maven repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
>
> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>

> The source tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1
>
> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> Here's my +1

> Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

michael.andre.pearce
+1

Validated checksum and signatures

Started broker from binary and ran smoke tests with core and amqp java client

Get Outlook for Android

wrote:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.
>
> The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
> release report:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
>
> The commit report:
>
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
>
> Source and binary distribution:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
>
> The maven repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
>
> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>

> The source tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1
>
> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> Here's my +1
>

> --
> Clebert Suconic

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

clebertsuconic
Results of the Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 release vote:

Vote passes with 10 +1 votes (6 bindings, 4 non bindings)

Binding:

Clebert Suconic
Timothy Bish
Gary Tully
Cristopher Shannon
Justin Bertram
Michael Andre Pearce

Non Binding:

Francesco Nigro
Howard Gao
Emmanuel Hugonnet
Krzysztof Porebski

Really thanks for everyone who contributed, took time to review and
voted for the release candidate.

I will move forward with getting updating documentation, website. I
will send the announce around tomorrow  when everything is ready.

Thanks

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 12:33 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>

> Validated checksum and signatures
>

> Started broker from binary and ran smoke tests with core and amqp java client
>

> Get Outlook for Android
>

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 3:10 PM +0100, "Justin Bertram" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Looks good to me.
>
> +1
>

> Justin
>
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 3:26 PM Clebert Suconic
> wrote:
>
> > I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 Release.
> >
> > The release contains bug fixes and improvements as you can see on the
> > release report:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
> >
> > The commit report:
> >
> > https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
> >
> > Source and binary distribution:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
> >
> > The maven repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
> >
> > In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> >
> > http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
> >

> > The source tag:
> >
> > https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1
> >
> > I will update the website after the vote has passed.
> >

> > [ ] +1 approve the release
> > [ ] +0 no opinion
> > [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
> >

> > Here's my +1
> >

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

clebertsuconic
I have already updated the website and will send the announce tomorrow.

Meanwhile if you guys could check the website and everything else please?
Just in case I missed anything?

tabish121@gmail.com

On 10/1/19 8:29 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> I have already updated the website and will send the announce tomorrow.
>
> Meanwhile if you guys could check the website and everything else please?
> Just in case I missed anything?

Broken link on past releases page for GPG signature of 2.10.0 bin.zip

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 5:18 PM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Results of the Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 release vote:
>>
>> Vote passes with 10 +1 votes (6 bindings, 4 non bindings)
>>

>> Binding:
>>
>> Clebert Suconic
>> Timothy Bish
>> Gary Tully
>> Cristopher Shannon
>> Justin Bertram
>> Michael Andre Pearce
>>
>> Non Binding:
>>
>> Francesco Nigro
>> Howard Gao
>> Emmanuel Hugonnet
>> Krzysztof Porebski
>>

>> Really thanks for everyone who contributed, took time to review and
>> voted for the release candidate.
>>

>> I will move forward with getting updating documentation, website. I
>> will send the announce around tomorrow  when everything is ready.
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 12:33 PM <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> +1
>>>

>>> Validated checksum and signatures
>>>

>>> Started broker from binary and ran smoke tests with core and amqp java
>> client
>>>

>>> Get Outlook for Android
>>>

>>> On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 3:10 PM +0100, "Justin Bertram" <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>

>>> Looks good to me.
>>>
>>> +1
>>>

>>> Justin

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
>>>>

>> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
>>>>
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
>>>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
>>>>

>> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

>> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1

>> --
>> Clebert Suconic

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

Robbie Gemmell
On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 03:13, Timothy Bish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 10/1/19 8:29 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> > I have already updated the website and will send the announce tomorrow.
> >
> > Meanwhile if you guys could check the website and everything else please?
> > Just in case I missed anything?
> >

> Broken link on past releases page for GPG signature of 2.10.0 bin.zip

Wrong targets for the GPG signature and SHA512 checksum links for the
2.10.0 source release also, they point to the actual 2.9.0 files.

For 2.10.1 the date on the download page should probably be September
26th since thats when it actually released rather than the 23rd.

> > On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 5:18 PM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Results of the Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1 release vote:
> >>
> >> Vote passes with 10 +1 votes (6 bindings, 4 non bindings)
> >>

> >> Binding:
> >>
> >> Clebert Suconic
> >> Timothy Bish
> >> Gary Tully
> >> Cristopher Shannon
> >> Justin Bertram
> >> Michael Andre Pearce
> >>
> >> Non Binding:
> >>
> >> Francesco Nigro
> >> Howard Gao
> >> Emmanuel Hugonnet
> >> Krzysztof Porebski
> >>

> >> Really thanks for everyone who contributed, took time to review and
> >> voted for the release candidate.
> >>

> >> I will move forward with getting updating documentation, website. I
> >> will send the announce around tomorrow  when everything is ready.
> >>

> >> Thanks

> >> client

> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12346078
> >>>>

> >> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.10.1
> >>>>
> >> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.10.1/
> >>>>
> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1198
> >>>>

> >> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

> >> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.10.1

> >> --
> >> Clebert Suconic

> Tim Bish

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.1

clebertsuconic
thanks a lot. .fixed those.