[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9

christopher.l.shannon
Hi Everyone,

I have created the 5.15.9 release and it is ready for a vote.

The list of resolved issues is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12344450

You can get the release artifacts here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.9/

Maven repository is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1183/

Source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=855ba82071e0ce64d9b38cc610edfd38ed332cb3

Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 96
hours. (extra day because of the weekend)

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9
[ ] -1 (provide specific comments)

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9

clebertsuconic
+1

On 3/15/19 8:20 AM, Christopher Shannon wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have created the 5.15.9 release and it is ready for a vote.
>
> The list of resolved issues is here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12344450
>
> You can get the release artifacts here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.9/
>
> Maven repository is at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1183/
>
> Source tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=855ba82071e0ce64d9b38cc610edfd38ed332cb3
>
> Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 96
> hours. (extra day because of the weekend)
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9
> [ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
>
> Here's my +1

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked for License and Notice files
* Ran binary broker build and exercised the web console
* Built from source and ran the sanity tests + AMQP + STOMP + MQTT tests

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9

christopher.l.shannon
+1, ran through the build and smoke tests plus a few other tests and looks
good to me

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:29 AM Timothy Bish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/15/19 8:20 AM, Christopher Shannon wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I have created the 5.15.9 release and it is ready for a vote.
> >
> > The list of resolved issues is here:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12344450
> >
> > You can get the release artifacts here:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.9/
> >
> > Maven repository is at:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1183/
> >
> > Source tag:
> >
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=855ba82071e0ce64d9b38cc610edfd38ed332cb3
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 96
> > hours. (extra day because of the weekend)
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9
> > [ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
> >
> > Here's my +1
> >

> +1
>

> * Validated signatures and checksums
> * Checked for License and Notice files
> * Ran binary broker build and exercised the web console
> * Built from source and ran the sanity tests + AMQP + STOMP + MQTT tests
>

> --
> Tim Bish

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9

christopher.l.shannon
Oops, meant to vote on the Artemis vote thread, not this one :)

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:32 AM Christopher Shannon <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1, ran through the build and smoke tests plus a few other tests and looks
> good to me
>
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:29 AM Timothy Bish <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 3/15/19 8:20 AM, Christopher Shannon wrote:
>> > Hi Everyone,
>> >
>> > I have created the 5.15.9 release and it is ready for a vote.
>> >
>> > The list of resolved issues is here:
>> >
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12344450
>> >
>> > You can get the release artifacts here:
>> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.9/
>> >
>> > Maven repository is at:
>> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1183/
>> >
>> > Source tag:
>> >
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=855ba82071e0ce64d9b38cc610edfd38ed332cb3
>> >
>> > Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 96
>> > hours. (extra day because of the weekend)
>> >
>> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9
>> > [ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
>> >
>> > Here's my +1
>> >

>> +1
>>

>> * Validated signatures and checksums
>> * Checked for License and Notice files
>> * Ran binary broker build and exercised the web console
>> * Built from source and ran the sanity tests + AMQP + STOMP + MQTT tests
>>

>> --
>> Tim Bish

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9

Francois Papon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks for the release!

regards,

François Papon
[hidden email]

Le 15/03/2019 à 16:20, Christopher Shannon a écrit :

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have created the 5.15.9 release and it is ready for a vote.
>
> The list of resolved issues is here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12344450
>
> You can get the release artifacts here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.9/
>
> Maven repository is at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1183/
>
> Source tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=855ba82071e0ce64d9b38cc610edfd38ed332cb3
>
> Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 96
> hours. (extra day because of the weekend)
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9
> [ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
>
> Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9

jgenender

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9

jgoodyear
+1 (non-binding)

Cheers,
Jamie

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM jgenender <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Jeff

> Sent from: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-Dev-f2368404.html

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.9

dejanb
+1

Dejan Bosanac
http://sensatic.net/about

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 5:08 PM Jamie G. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Cheers,
> Jamie
>
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM jgenender <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > Jeff
> >

> > --
> > Sent from: