* Checked each archive to License and Notice files
* Validated signatures and checksums
* Ran the binary broker build on linux, checked web console and sent
some messages using Qpid JMS example
* Built from source and ran the sanity test profile tests
* Built Qpid JMS using the staged bits and ran it's tests against ActiveMQ
* Checked using the maven apache-rat:check goal for files missing any
On 10/17/2017 10:37 AM, Christopher Shannon wrote:
I checked things over as follows:
- Verified the signature and checksum files.
- Checked licence and notice files are present in the archives.
- Ran the source build and tested with the sanity test profile.
- Used the broker from the tar.gz binary to run some AMQP client examples.
- Used the staging repo to run the Qpid JMS master tests against the broker.
Upgraded from 5.15.1 to 5.15.2 in our staging environment; no issues, but
then again 5.15.1 was also working fine for us. Using the auto transport.
Clients tested were an ActiveMQ 5.14.1 Java client and a C# client using
NMS ActiveMQ 1.7.2. The NMS client sometimes takes up to 30 seconds to
connect, but I don't think that's new, and is not specific to the auto
transport. Also tested with hawtio (dropping in the latest 1.5.4, default
offline version) - all in all looks good.
On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 3:57 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
> +1 (binding)
> On Oct 18, 2017, 12:56, at 12:56, Robbie Gemmell <[hidden email]>
> >On 17 October 2017 at 15:37, Christopher Shannon
> ><[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Hi Everyone,
> >> I have created the ActiveMQ 5.15.2 release and it's ready for a vote.
> >> The list of resolved issues is here:
> >> You can get the release artifacts here:
> >> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.2/ > >>
> >> Maven repository is at:
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/ > orgapacheactivemq-1151/
> >> Source tag:
> >https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h= > 9e595d8674456810ee3bd2d4a9920ed8b680937b
> >> Please vote to approve this release. The vote will remain open for
> >72 hours.
> >> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.2
> >> [ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
> >> Here's my +1
> >+1 (non-binding)
> >I checked things over as follows:
> >- Verified the signature and checksum files.
> >- Checked licence and notice files are present in the archives.
> >- Ran the source build and tested with the sanity test profile.
> >- Used the broker from the tar.gz binary to run some AMQP client
> >- Used the staging repo to run the Qpid JMS master tests against the