[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

12

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jbonofre
Hi Robbie,

Due to the Jekyll issue, I forgot to send the announcement e-mail, sorry
about that.

And yeah, I already a series of cherry picks from master (coming 5.16.0)
to 5.15.x branch (coming 5.15.12).

I plan to have 5.15.12 to vote by the end of this month.

Agree to "use" 5.15.12 for announcement.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré