[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jbonofre
Hi guys,

Waiting ActiveMQ 5.16.0 release (that will be submitted to vote shortly,
probably next week), I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release to your vote.
This is take #2 containing a fix on activemq-osgi build.

This release includes dependency updates (especially for CVE/Security
fixes), minor improvements, and fixes.

Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345958

The Maven staging repository is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1201

The dist staging repository is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.11/

Git tag:
activemq-5.15.11

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jgallimore
I ran the last first release you posted with TomEE today and it looked ok -
I'll re-run with this release now and let you know how it goes. Thanks for
rolling the release!

Jon

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 6:02 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Waiting ActiveMQ 5.16.0 release (that will be submitted to vote shortly,
> probably next week), I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release to your vote.
> This is take #2 containing a fix on activemq-osgi build.
>
> This release includes dependency updates (especially for CVE/Security
> fixes), minor improvements, and fixes.
>
> Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345958
>
> The Maven staging repository is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1201
>
> The dist staging repository is:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.11/
>
> Git tag:
> activemq-5.15.11
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jgallimore
+1

wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Waiting ActiveMQ 5.16.0 release (that will be submitted to vote shortly,
> probably next week), I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release to your vote.
> This is take #2 containing a fix on activemq-osgi build.
>
> This release includes dependency updates (especially for CVE/Security
> fixes), minor improvements, and fixes.
>
> Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345958
>
> The Maven staging repository is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1201
>
> The dist staging repository is:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.11/
>
> Git tag:
> activemq-5.15.11
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

dkulp

+1

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>
Talend Community Coder - http://talend.com <http://coders.talend.com/>

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

Francois Papon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks JB!

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 20/11/2019 à 19:02, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> Waiting ActiveMQ 5.16.0 release (that will be submitted to vote shortly,
> probably next week), I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release to your vote.
> This is take #2 containing a fix on activemq-osgi build.
>
> This release includes dependency updates (especially for CVE/Security
> fixes), minor improvements, and fixes.
>
> Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345958
>
> The Maven staging repository is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1201
>
> The dist staging repository is:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.11/
>
> Git tag:
> activemq-5.15.11
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

christopher.l.shannon
+1, looks good to me

Built and ran smoke tests
Verified signatures and hashes
ran a bunch of other tests to verify no regressions

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 11:13 AM Francois Papon <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Thanks JB!
>
> regards,
>
> François
> [hidden email]
>
> Le 20/11/2019 à 19:02, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Waiting ActiveMQ 5.16.0 release (that will be submitted to vote shortly,
> > probably next week), I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release to your
> vote.
> > This is take #2 containing a fix on activemq-osgi build.
> >
> > This release includes dependency updates (especially for CVE/Security
> > fixes), minor improvements, and fixes.
> >
> > Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345958
> >
> > The Maven staging repository is:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1201
> >
> > The dist staging repository is:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.11/
> >
> > Git tag:
> > activemq-5.15.11
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks !
> > Regards
> > JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jgoodyear
+1 (non-binding)

Cheers,
Jamie

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 1:39 PM Christopher Shannon
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1, looks good to me
>
> Built and ran smoke tests
> Verified signatures and hashes
> ran a bunch of other tests to verify no regressions
>
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 11:13 AM Francois Papon <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > Thanks JB!
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > François
> > [hidden email]
> >
> > Le 20/11/2019 à 19:02, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :
> > > Hi guys,
> > >
> > > Waiting ActiveMQ 5.16.0 release (that will be submitted to vote shortly,
> > > probably next week), I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release to your
> > vote.
> > > This is take #2 containing a fix on activemq-osgi build.
> > >
> > > This release includes dependency updates (especially for CVE/Security
> > > fixes), minor improvements, and fixes.
> > >
> > > Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
> > >

> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345958
> > >
> > > The Maven staging repository is:
> > >
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1201
> > >
> > > The dist staging repository is:
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.11/
> > >
> > > Git tag:
> > > activemq-5.15.11
> > >
> > > Please vote to approve this release:
> > >
> > > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> > >
> > > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> > >
> > > Thanks !
> > > Regards
> > > JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jbonofre
Here's my +1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jbonofre
Just a gently reminder: we would need an additional PMC (binding) vote
to complete this vote.

Thanks
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

michael.andre.pearce
+1 (binding)
Downloaded binariesChecked checksum and hashesBasic single node setup with some smoke test client.
ThanksMike
Get Outlook for Android

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 7:05 AM +0000, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here's my +1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

christopher.l.shannon
Thanks Michael.

JB, you should be good to close out the vote now as we have 3 binding +1s.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 12:19 PM <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (binding)
> Downloaded binariesChecked checksum and hashesBasic single node setup with
> some smoke test client.
> ThanksMike
> Get Outlook for Android
>

> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 7:05 AM +0000, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Here's my +1 (non binding)
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 20/11/2019 19:02, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Waiting ActiveMQ 5.16.0 release (that will be submitted to vote shortly,
> > probably next week), I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release to your
> vote.
> > This is take #2 containing a fix on activemq-osgi build.
> >
> > This release includes dependency updates (especially for CVE/Security
> > fixes), minor improvements, and fixes.
> >
> > Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345958
> >
> > The Maven staging repository is:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1201
> >
> > The dist staging repository is:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.11/
> >
> > Git tag:
> > activemq-5.15.11
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks !
> > Regards
> > JB
> >

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jbonofre
Yeah, just saw the vote. Thanks Michael. I'm closing the vote.

@Chris, I will need you to promote the artifacts from dist.apache.org
dev to release.

Thanks again
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jbonofre
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Dan Kulp, Christopher Shannon, Michael Andre Pearce
+1 (non binding): Jonathan Gallimore, François Papon, Jamie Goodyear,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and update Jira. One PMC
will help me to push the artifacts on dist.apache.org release.

I'm preparing a website PR to announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

christopher.l.shannon
I promoted the artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/activemq/5.15.11/

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 12:34 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this vote passed with the following result:
>
> +1 (binding): Dan Kulp, Christopher Shannon, Michael Andre Pearce
> +1 (non binding): Jonathan Gallimore, François Papon, Jamie Goodyear,
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>
> I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and update Jira. One PMC
> will help me to push the artifacts on dist.apache.org release.
>
> I'm preparing a website PR to announce the release.
>
> Thanks all for your vote.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 20/11/2019 19:02, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Waiting ActiveMQ 5.16.0 release (that will be submitted to vote shortly,
> > probably next week), I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release to your
> vote.
> > This is take #2 containing a fix on activemq-osgi build.
> >
> > This release includes dependency updates (especially for CVE/Security
> > fixes), minor improvements, and fixes.
> >
> > Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345958
> >
> > The Maven staging repository is:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1201
> >
> > The dist staging repository is:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.11/
> >
> > Git tag:
> > activemq-5.15.11
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks !
> > Regards
> > JB
> >

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

jbonofre
Thanks a lot !

Much appreciated.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.11 release (take #2)

christopher.l.shannon
JB,

Are you still working on the website update and release email for the
release?