[VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1

clebertsuconic
I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1 release.

This is a sub component of ActiveMQ Artemis Native,

Source distribution can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis-native/1.0.1/

Maven repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199

The source tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis-native.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.0.1

This release only has basic changes on META-INF allowing load of
native bits on OSGI and the possibility of having other platforms
loaded.

The release notes will have a more complete view of the two changes
I'm talking about:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12345696

[ ] +1 approve the release
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

I will record my VOTE on a response to my own email.

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1

clebertsuconic
+1 (Binding)

- wiped out my local maven repository
- Added the maven repository into my settings, following instructions
from https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
(used maven repo at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199)
- Removed my local maven repository, to make I wouldn't have any local
cached downloads to validate the release.
- Built and ran tests on ActiveMQ Artemis, validating the native bits
are working

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:37 PM Clebert Suconic
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1 release.
>
> This is a sub component of ActiveMQ Artemis Native,
>
> Source distribution can be found here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis-native/1.0.1/
>
> Maven repository is here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199
>
> The source tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis-native.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.0.1
>
> This release only has basic changes on META-INF allowing load of
> native bits on OSGI and the possibility of having other platforms
> loaded.
>
> The release notes will have a more complete view of the two changes
> I'm talking about:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12345696
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> I will record my VOTE on a response to my own email.

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1

clebertsuconic
Ping @Everybody... I need votes here..

Vote for me!

I intend to put this release on the next artemis release, so I need
this before we can cut a new release.

Thanks

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:41 PM Clebert Suconic
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (Binding)
>
> - wiped out my local maven repository
> - Added the maven repository into my settings, following instructions
> from https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
> (used maven repo at
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199)
> - Removed my local maven repository, to make I wouldn't have any local
> cached downloads to validate the release.
> - Built and ran tests on ActiveMQ Artemis, validating the native bits
> are working
>
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:37 PM Clebert Suconic
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1 release.
> >
> > This is a sub component of ActiveMQ Artemis Native,
> >
> > Source distribution can be found here:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis-native/1.0.1/
> >
> > Maven repository is here:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199
> >
> > The source tag:
> > https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis-native.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.0.1
> >
> > This release only has basic changes on META-INF allowing load of
> > native bits on OSGI and the possibility of having other platforms
> > loaded.
> >
> > The release notes will have a more complete view of the two changes
> > I'm talking about:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12345696
> >

> > [ ] +1 approve the release
> > [ ] +0 no opinion
> > [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
> >

> > I will record my VOTE on a response to my own email.
>

> --
> Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1

tabish121@gmail.com

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked the license and notice files
* Compiled using both the native and docker build scripts
* Ran the maven build and tests

On 10/23/19 3:35 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:

> Ping @Everybody... I need votes here..
>

> Vote for me!
>

> I intend to put this release on the next artemis release, so I need
> this before we can cut a new release.
>

> Thanks
>
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:41 PM Clebert Suconic
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> +1 (Binding)
>>
>> - wiped out my local maven repository
>> - Added the maven repository into my settings, following instructions
>> from https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>> (used maven repo at
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199)
>> - Removed my local maven repository, to make I wouldn't have any local
>> cached downloads to validate the release.
>> - Built and ran tests on ActiveMQ Artemis, validating the native bits
>> are working
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:37 PM Clebert Suconic
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1 release.
>>>
>>> This is a sub component of ActiveMQ Artemis Native,
>>>
>>> Source distribution can be found here:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis-native/1.0.1/
>>>
>>> Maven repository is here:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199
>>>
>>> The source tag:
>>> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis-native.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.0.1
>>>
>>> This release only has basic changes on META-INF allowing load of
>>> native bits on OSGI and the possibility of having other platforms
>>> loaded.
>>>
>>> The release notes will have a more complete view of the two changes
>>> I'm talking about:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12345696
>>>

>>> [ ] +1 approve the release
>>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>>

>>> I will record my VOTE on a response to my own email.
>>

>> --
>> Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1

michael.andre.pearce
+1 binding.

Get Outlook for Android

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 10:22 PM +0200, "Timothy Bish" <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked the license and notice files
* Compiled using both the native and docker build scripts
* Ran the maven build and tests

On 10/23/19 3:35 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:

> Ping @Everybody... I need votes here..
>

> Vote for me!
>

> I intend to put this release on the next artemis release, so I need
> this before we can cut a new release.
>

> Thanks
>
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:41 PM Clebert Suconic
>  wrote:
>> +1 (Binding)
>>
>> - wiped out my local maven repository
>> - Added the maven repository into my settings, following instructions
>> from https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>> (used maven repo at
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199)
>> - Removed my local maven repository, to make I wouldn't have any local
>> cached downloads to validate the release.
>> - Built and ran tests on ActiveMQ Artemis, validating the native bits
>> are working
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:37 PM Clebert Suconic
>>  wrote:
>>> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1 release.
>>>
>>> This is a sub component of ActiveMQ Artemis Native,
>>>
>>> Source distribution can be found here:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis-native/1.0.1/
>>>
>>> Maven repository is here:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199
>>>
>>> The source tag:
>>> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis-native.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.0.1
>>>
>>> This release only has basic changes on META-INF allowing load of
>>> native bits on OSGI and the possibility of having other platforms
>>> loaded.
>>>
>>> The release notes will have a more complete view of the two changes
>>> I'm talking about:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12345696
>>>

>>> [ ] +1 approve the release
>>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>>

>>> I will record my VOTE on a response to my own email.
>>

>> --
>> Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1

gaohoward
+1

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 3:35 AM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Ping @Everybody... I need votes here..
>

> Vote for me!
>

> I intend to put this release on the next artemis release, so I need
> this before we can cut a new release.
>

> Thanks
>
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:41 PM Clebert Suconic
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1 (Binding)
> >
> > - wiped out my local maven repository
> > - Added the maven repository into my settings, following instructions
> > from
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
> > (used maven repo at
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199)
> > - Removed my local maven repository, to make I wouldn't have any local
> > cached downloads to validate the release.
> > - Built and ran tests on ActiveMQ Artemis, validating the native bits
> > are working
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:37 PM Clebert Suconic
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1
> release.
> > >
> > > This is a sub component of ActiveMQ Artemis Native,
> > >
> > > Source distribution can be found here:
> > >
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis-native/1.0.1/
> > >
> > > Maven repository is here:
> > >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199
> > >
> > > The source tag:
> > >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis-native.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.0.1
> > >
> > > This release only has basic changes on META-INF allowing load of
> > > native bits on OSGI and the possibility of having other platforms
> > > loaded.
> > >
> > > The release notes will have a more complete view of the two changes
> > > I'm talking about:
> > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12345696
> > >

> > > [ ] +1 approve the release
> > > [ ] +0 no opinion
> > > [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
> > >

> > > I will record my VOTE on a response to my own email.
> >

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic

> Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1

christopher.l.shannon
+1

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 10:47 PM Howard Gao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 3:35 AM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Ping @Everybody... I need votes here..
> >

> > Vote for me!
> >

> > I intend to put this release on the next artemis release, so I need
> > this before we can cut a new release.
> >

> > Thanks
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:41 PM Clebert Suconic
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1 (Binding)
> > >
> > > - wiped out my local maven repository
> > > - Added the maven repository into my settings, following instructions
> > > from
> >
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
> > > (used maven repo at
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199)
> > > - Removed my local maven repository, to make I wouldn't have any local
> > > cached downloads to validate the release.
> > > - Built and ran tests on ActiveMQ Artemis, validating the native bits
> > > are working

> > release.

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis-native/1.0.1/

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1199

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis-native.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.0.1

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12345696

> > > --
> > > Clebert Suconic
> >

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic

[RESULT] [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1

clebertsuconic
The vote has passed

Binding
Clebert Suconic
Timothy Bish
Michael Andre Pearce
Christopher Shannon

Non Binding
Howard Gao

Really thanks for the votes and time to review the release.

I will release maven and update the website with the source distribution.