[VOTE] ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2

chirino
Hi Guys,

This RC1 failed to pass incubator approval.  There was a small issue
with some of the logging message produced on start up.  So I've done a
new RC2 release from trunk and has all the latest bug fixes.

I've posted it here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC2/
I've tagged the source for that build as:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC2/activemq

[ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2

If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
blessing before the official release.

Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2

rajdavies
+1

cheers,

Rob
On 3 Apr 2006, at 17:19, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> This RC1 failed to pass incubator approval.  There was a small issue
> with some of the logging message produced on start up.  So I've done a
> new RC2 release from trunk and has all the latest bug fixes.
>
> I've posted it here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC2/
> I've tagged the source for that build as:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/
> activemq-4.0-RC2/activemq
>

> [ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2
>
> If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
> blessing before the official release.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2

Adrian Co
+1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2

Regards,
Eyds

Hiram Chirino wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>This RC1 failed to pass incubator approval.  There was a small issue
>with some of the logging message produced on start up.  So I've done a
>new RC2 release from trunk and has all the latest bug fixes.
>
>I've posted it here:
>http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC2/
>I've tagged the source for that build as:
>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC2/activemq
>

>[ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2
>[ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>
>If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
>blessing before the official release.
>
>--
>Regards,
>Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2

chirino
+1

On 4/3/06, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> This RC1 failed to pass incubator approval.  There was a small issue
> with some of the logging message produced on start up.  So I've done a
> new RC2 release from trunk and has all the latest bug fixes.
>
> I've posted it here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC2/
> I've tagged the source for that build as:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC2/activemq
>

> [ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2
>
> If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
> blessing before the official release.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram

Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2

James Strachan-2

--

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2

Dain Sundstrom
+1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2

-dain

On Apr 3, 2006, at 9:19 AM, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> This RC1 failed to pass incubator approval.  There was a small issue
> with some of the logging message produced on start up.  So I've done a
> new RC2 release from trunk and has all the latest bug fixes.
>
> I've posted it here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC2/
> I've tagged the source for that build as:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/
> activemq-4.0-RC2/activemq
>

> [ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2
>
> If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
> blessing before the official release.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2

Alan D. Cabrera-2
+1

Regards,
Alan

Hiram Chirino wrote, On 4/3/2006 9:19 AM:

>Hi Guys,
>
>This RC1 failed to pass incubator approval.  There was a small issue
>with some of the logging message produced on start up.  So I've done a
>new RC2 release from trunk and has all the latest bug fixes.
>
>I've posted it here:
>http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC2/
>I've tagged the source for that build as:
>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC2/activemq
>

>[ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2
>[ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>
>If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
>blessing before the official release.
>
>--
>Regards,
>Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2

Bruce Snyder
On 4/3/06, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> This RC1 failed to pass incubator approval.  There was a small issue
> with some of the logging message produced on start up.  So I've done a
> new RC2 release from trunk and has all the latest bug fixes.
>
> I've posted it here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC2/
> I've tagged the source for that build as:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC2/activemq
>

> [ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2

+1

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)

Castor (http://castor.org/)

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2

Guillaume Nodet-3
+1

Guillaume

Hiram Chirino wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>This RC1 failed to pass incubator approval.  There was a small issue
>with some of the logging message produced on start up.  So I've done a
>new RC2 release from trunk and has all the latest bug fixes.
>
>I've posted it here:
>http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC2/
>I've tagged the source for that build as:
>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC2/activemq
>

>[ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2
>[ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>
>If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
>blessing before the official release.
>
>--
>Regards,
>Hiram