[VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

[VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

gtully
we need to formally vote to:

1)  accept the code grant from RedHat for hornetq[1]
2)  invite the active core committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin
Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) from hornetq to become activemq
committers.

For background, the dev thread with the original discussion is at [2]

Please vote, adoption by lazy consensus is acceptable but not recommended.

[ ] +1 - Accept hornetq code grant and new active committers
[ ] -1 -  Don't accept the code grant and/or new activemq committers
because....

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

here is my +1

Thank you,
Gary.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
[2] <a href="http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%">http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%
[hidden email]%3E

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

seijoed
Big +1 - non binding

Sent from my pressure cooker.

> On Sep 24, 2014, at 8:44, Gary Tully <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> we need to formally vote to:
>
> 1)  accept the code grant from RedHat for hornetq[1]
> 2)  invite the active core committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin
> Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) from hornetq to become activemq
> committers.
>
> For background, the dev thread with the original discussion is at [2]
>
> Please vote, adoption by lazy consensus is acceptable but not recommended.
>
> [ ] +1 - Accept hornetq code grant and new active committers
> [ ] -1 -  Don't accept the code grant and/or new activemq committers
> because....
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> here is my +1
>
> Thank you,
> Gary.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
> [2] <a href="http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%">http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%
> [hidden email]%3E

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

ceposta
+1

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
http://fabric8.io
twitter: @christianposta

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

Hadrian Zbarcea
+1 (binding)
Hadrian

On 09/24/2014 11:44 AM, Gary Tully wrote:

> we need to formally vote to:
>
> 1)  accept the code grant from RedHat for hornetq[1]
> 2)  invite the active core committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin
> Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) from hornetq to become activemq
> committers.
>
> For background, the dev thread with the original discussion is at [2]
>
> Please vote, adoption by lazy consensus is acceptable but not recommended.
>
> [ ] +1 - Accept hornetq code grant and new active committers
> [ ] -1 -  Don't accept the code grant and/or new activemq committers
> because....
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> here is my +1
>
> Thank you,
> Gary.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
> [2] <a href="http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%">http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%
> [hidden email]%3E

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

+1

On 09/24/2014 11:44 AM, Gary Tully wrote:

> we need to formally vote to:
>
> 1)  accept the code grant from RedHat for hornetq[1]
> 2)  invite the active core committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin
> Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) from hornetq to become activemq
> committers.
>
> For background, the dev thread with the original discussion is at [2]
>
> Please vote, adoption by lazy consensus is acceptable but not recommended.
>
> [ ] +1 - Accept hornetq code grant and new active committers
> [ ] -1 -  Don't accept the code grant and/or new activemq committers
> because....
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> here is my +1
>
> Thank you,
> Gary.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
> [2] <a href="http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%">http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%
> [hidden email]%3E

Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
[hidden email] | www.redhat.com
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

David Jencks
+1

david jencks

On Sep 24, 2014, at 8:44 AM, Gary Tully <[hidden email]> wrote:

> we need to formally vote to:
>
> 1)  accept the code grant from RedHat for hornetq[1]
> 2)  invite the active core committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin
> Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) from hornetq to become activemq
> committers.
>
> For background, the dev thread with the original discussion is at [2]
>
> Please vote, adoption by lazy consensus is acceptable but not recommended.
>
> [ ] +1 - Accept hornetq code grant and new active committers
> [ ] -1 -  Don't accept the code grant and/or new activemq committers
> because....
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> here is my +1
>
> Thank you,
> Gary.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
> [2] <a href="http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%">http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%
> [hidden email]%3E

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

Willem jiang
It’s good to see we have more man powers working on Apache projects.

+1 (no-binding)

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (English)
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On September 24, 2014 at 11:45:09 PM, Gary Tully ([hidden email]) wrote:

> we need to formally vote to:
>
> 1) accept the code grant from RedHat for hornetq[1]
> 2) invite the active core committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin
> Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) from hornetq to become activemq
> committers.
>
> For background, the dev thread with the original discussion is at [2]
>
> Please vote, adoption by lazy consensus is acceptable but not recommended.
>
> [ ] +1 - Accept hornetq code grant and new active committers
> [ ] -1 - Don't accept the code grant and/or new activemq committers
> because....
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> here is my +1
>
> Thank you,
> Gary.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
> [2] <a href="http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%">http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%
> [hidden email]%3E

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

Claus Ibsen
+1

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

mnovak
+1

HornetQ is currently stable base on which is possible to build on. Trust me, I'm testing it ;-)

Mirek

> 1)  accept the code grant from RedHat for hornetq[1]
> 2)  invite the active core committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin
> Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) from hornetq to become activemq
> committers.
>
> For background, the dev thread with the original discussion is at [2]
>
> Please vote, adoption by lazy consensus is acceptable but not recommended.
>
> [ ] +1 - Accept hornetq code grant and new active committers
> [ ] -1 -  Don't accept the code grant and/or new activemq committers
> because....
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> here is my +1
>
> Thank you,
> Gary.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
> [2] <a href="http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%">http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%
> [hidden email]%3E

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

dejanb
+1

Dejan Bosanac
----------------------
Red Hat, Inc.
[hidden email]
Twitter: @dejanb
Blog: http://sensatic.net

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Miroslav Novak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> HornetQ is currently stable base on which is possible to build on. Trust
> me, I'm testing it ;-)
>
> Mirek

chirino
+1

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

Bruce Snyder
+1

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

jgomes
+1

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 8:44 AM, Gary Tully <[hidden email]> wrote:

> we need to formally vote to:
>
> 1)  accept the code grant from RedHat for hornetq[1]
> 2)  invite the active core committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin
> Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) from hornetq to become activemq
> committers.
>
> For background, the dev thread with the original discussion is at [2]
>
> Please vote, adoption by lazy consensus is acceptable but not recommended.
>
> [ ] +1 - Accept hornetq code grant and new active committers
> [ ] -1 -  Don't accept the code grant and/or new activemq committers
> because....
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> here is my +1
>
> Thank you,
> Gary.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
> [2] <a href="http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%">http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%
> [hidden email]%3E

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

artnaseef
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

Kevin Earls
+1

On 24 Sep 2014, at 17:44, Gary Tully <[hidden email]> wrote:

> we need to formally vote to:
>
> 1)  accept the code grant from RedHat for hornetq[1]
> 2)  invite the active core committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin
> Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) from hornetq to become activemq
> committers.
>
> For background, the dev thread with the original discussion is at [2]
>
> Please vote, adoption by lazy consensus is acceptable but not recommended.
>
> [ ] +1 - Accept hornetq code grant and new active committers
> [ ] -1 -  Don't accept the code grant and/or new activemq committers
> because....
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> here is my +1
>
> Thank you,
> Gary.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
> [2] <a href="http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%">http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201407.mbox/%
> [hidden email]%3E

Re: [VOTE] Accept hornetq code grant and active committers

diego lovison
+1