Using Stomp+NIO

Maxime
Hello,

I'm willing to use stomp protocol + nio with activemq 5.10. I used maven to import all the necesary classes:

<dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
        <artifactId>activemq-stomp</artifactId>
        <version>5.10.0</version>
</dependency>

However, I can't find among this package the activemq.xml that's I am supposed to edit, as explained on activemq website ( http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-transports.html)  in order to use NIO. Am I supposed to create it myslef ? I guess there is something I misunderstood, and I would very much appreciate if someone could tell me what.

Thank you by advance,
Maxime