Using Same persistent store for storing message of virtual topic and its consumer queue.

Using Same persistent store for storing message of virtual topic and its consumer queue.

bansalp
Hi,

I am using Multi level Kahadb.

Will there be any problem like duplicate message to a client if I use same store for virtual topic and its consumer queue?

Thanks,
Pradeep

Re: Using Same persistent store for storing message of virtual topic and its consumer queue.

tabish121@gmail.com
On 01/08/2015 08:46 AM, bansalp wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Multi level Kahadb.
>
> Will there be any problem like duplicate message to a client if I use same
> store for virtual topic and its consumer queue?
>
> Thanks,
> Pradeep

No there should be no overlap here as durable consumers and queues store
their data in different ways in the store.

Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
[hidden email] | www.redhat.com
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: Using Same persistent store for storing message of virtual topic and its consumer queue.

bansalp
Thanks for the quick reply.