User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

aragoubi
I am trying to connect a simple paho client to artemis wildfly broker. I am getting this when I try to connect my client:
WARN [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.mqtt] (Thread-2 (activemq-netty-threads-164875171)) Error processing Control Packet, Disconnecting ClientAMQ119032: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample.

I added an application user to wildfly, I gave him 'guest' as role, and in my standalone-full.xml, I found this:

<security-setting name="#">
   <role name="guest" send="true" consume="true" create-non-durable-queue="true" delete-non-durable-queue="true"/>
</security-setting>

So I tried to connect my client with username and password (created as an application user in wildfly), but it doesn't work and can not connect to the broker.

Could someone help me with this ?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

Justin Bertram
This is a bug that was fixed via ARTEMIS-990.  The fix is in versions 1.5.5
and 2.0.0.


Justin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-990

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 8:29 AM, aragoubi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to connect a simple paho client to artemis wildfly broker. I am
> getting this when I try to connect my client:
> WARN [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.mqtt] (Thread-2
> (activemq-netty-threads-164875171)) Error processing Control Packet,
> Disconnecting ClientAMQ119032: User: null does not have
> permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address
> $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample.
>
> I added an application user to wildfly, I gave him 'guest' as role, and in
> my standalone-full.xml, I found this:
>
> <security-setting name="#">
>    <role name="guest" send="true" consume="true"
> create-non-durable-queue="true" delete-non-durable-queue="true"/>
> </security-setting>
>
> So I tried to connect my client with username and password (created as an
> application user in wildfly), but it doesn't work and can not connect to
> the
> broker.
>
> Could someone help me with this ?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://activemq.2283324.n4.
> nabble.com/User-null-does-not-have-permission-CREATE-
> DURABLE-QUEUE-on-address-sys-mqtt-queue-qos2-JavaSample-tp4729120.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

aragoubi
This post was updated on .
could you tell me how I could change from version. I am using the native artemis of wildfly-10.1.0.Final.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

Justin Bertram
Essentially you just need to change the Artemis modules in Wildfly (i.e.
"org.apache.activemq.artemis",
"org.apache.activemq.artemis.protocol.stomp",
"org.apache.activemq.artemis.protocol.hornetq", &
"org.apache.activemq.artemis.protocol.amqp") to use the jar files from the
1.5.5 distribution.  There may be a couple of new jars you need to add here
or there.

You'll probably need to update the Netty module (i.e. "io.netty") as well
with the version from the Artemis distribution.

BTW, this is one reason why I would recommend using standalone Artemis.


Justin

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 8:40 AM, aragoubi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> could you tell me how I could change from version seeing that I am using
> the
> native artemis of wildfly-10.1.0.Final ?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://activemq.2283324.n4.
> nabble.com/User-null-does-not-have-permission-CREATE-
> DURABLE-QUEUE-on-address-sys-mqtt-queue-qos2-JavaSample-
> tp4729120p4729124.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Loading...