Use LevelDB as Temp Store?

pjwalstrom
hello,
is it possible to use LevelDB as a Temp Store? We use persistence=false, so do not need any persistence store per se, but would like the memory spill-overs to be offlined to LevelDB. Is is possible, or is KahaDB the only alternative here?

best regards,
pj

Re: Use LevelDB as Temp Store?

ceposta
Haven't tested it out too much, but I believe you should be able to do this
in the activemq.xml configuration file...
note you'll have to explicitly specify where you want to use
FilePendingMessageCursors if you have persistent=false

 <tempDataStore>
        <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
class="org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBStore">
             <property name="directory" value="${activemq.base}/tmp" />
      </bean>
 </tempDataStore>

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 6:20 AM, pjwalstrom <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hello,
> is it possible to use LevelDB as a Temp Store? We use persistence=false, so
> do not need any persistence store per se, but would like the memory
> spill-overs to be offlined to LevelDB. Is is possible, or is KahaDB the
> only
> alternative here?
>
> best regards,
> pj