Update: AMQ C++ Client: First working draft

Update: AMQ C++ Client: First working draft

Mats Forslöf
Hi,

A new update has been uploaded to http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-656, see issue for more details.

When debugging the OpenWire protocol we've found an issue; the size counter (first 4 bytes) of all packages received from the server is always 4 numbers short of the actual package size (excluding the counter itself)!? Bug or feature?? :)

Regards,
Mats

Re: Update: AMQ C++ Client: First working draft

chirino
Hi Mats,

Feature.  Consider it to be like content-length

Regards,
Hiram

Hiram

RE: Update: AMQ C++ Client: First working draft

Mats Forslöf
Hi Hiram,

Yes, it is the content length but its value is always 4 less than the actual content length (calculated from the first content byte at position 5).

Hiram

Re: Update: AMQ C++ Client: First working draft

chirino
Then that sounds like a problem.  I'll look into it.

On 4/6/06, Mats Forslöf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Hiram,
>
> Yes, it is the content length but its value is always 4 less than the actual content length (calculated from the first content byte at position 5).
>
> Regards,
> Mats

Hiram