Unable to validate user

GemQ
As a newbee on Fedora 30 I installed Artemis ActiveMQ. I created a broker in
/var/lib/broker. So far everything works fine but when I start the broker
every 5 seconds I get the following message in the logfile.

2019-11-06 15:21:55,552 WARN  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
AMQ222216: Security problem while authenticating: AMQ229031: Unable to
validate user from /127.0.0.1:34134. Username: *myuser*; SSL certificate
subject DN: unavailable

I have such a user "myuser" in my base application. However, where does
Artemis get it from? I cannot find it in any file ofr artemis.

When I start the console on http://localhost:8161/console I enter the
credentials of the user which was created while creating the broker. That
works. But where does Artemis get "myuser" from?

Re: Unable to validate user

jbertram
Presumably your application is passing the username "myuser" to the broker
when it attempts to connect to it. It's safe to say that *some application*
is attempting to connect to the broker with the username "myuser".

Justin