UDP transport over satellite

toolpusher2006
Hello,
   We are trying to move packets over a satellite connection.
The broker is on the inside.  The producer is on the outside connected via satellite.
A simple client that talks using a DatagramSocket with a server works fine.
I cannot, however, use the out-of-the-box sample from ActiveMQ to connect over UDP though.
The same out-of-the-box sample from ActiveMQ works well over TCP.
Any ideas or suggestions please.
Thanks.
-Hari

Re: UDP transport over satellite

rajdavies
could you provide some more information about what config etc you
used for ActiveMQ and UDP please?

cheers,

Rob