Trending queue sizes via jolokia

James Green-3
Has anyone got advice/steps to follow to record named queue sizes in say
graphite?

From there all sorts of things can happen including Nagios checking.

We have AMQ 5.10.0 installed and Hawt.io can inspect but it's really 24x7
automation we want...

Thanks,

James

Re: Trending queue sizes via jolokia

James Green-3
As ever, I find the right search query eventually and discover what appears
to be a good solution:

https://github.com/jmxtrans/jmxtrans