Transport scheme NOT recognized: [mqtt+nio]

Transport scheme NOT recognized: [mqtt+nio]

Mike Wallace
I'm upgrading from ActiveMQ 5.4.2 to 5.13.0 and dropped the newer activemq-all.jar file into our application. When we restart the app, I'm seeing this exception:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.io.IOException: Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX: java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [mqtt+nio] at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1578) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:545) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:482)
I haven't made any changes to the activemq.xml file, so I'm not sure why this isn't working. Maybe there are some dependencies I'm missing...
Thanks, Mike

Re: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [mqtt+nio]

ublanquet
You have to add the fusesource MQTT client to your dependency manager, as it seem they forgot to include it in the activemq-all.jar file

Example with maven pom.xml

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.fusesource.mqtt-client</groupId>
            <artifactId>mqtt-client</artifactId>
            <version>1.12</version>
        </dependency>