Transport failed: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Transport failed: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

asantos
hi guys,

Our clients activemq stopped connecting to server apparently after this error, Would anyone have any idea what is happening?

| DEBUG | Transport failed: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | InactivityMonitor Async Task: java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker@533c4ebb
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:96)
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.flush(TcpBufferedOutputStream.java:115)
        at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:106)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:182)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:254)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$3.run(InactivityMonitor.java:154)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
| DEBUG | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$2@7515c031 50 ms elapsed since last write check. | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor WriteCheck
| DEBUG | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$2@52e64d8b 50 ms elapsed since last write check. | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor WriteCheck
| DEBUG | 150 ms elapsed since last read check. | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor ReadCheck
| DEBUG | Killing previous stale connection: /192.168.1.17:48666 | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///182.168.1.17:39626
| DEBUG | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$2@2833df7f 50 ms elapsed since last write check. | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor WriteCheck
| DEBUG | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$2@31d2ddad 50 ms elapsed since last write check. | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor WriteCheck
| DEBUG | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$2@4a57bce2 165 ms elapsed since last write check. | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor WriteCheck
| DEBUG | 151 ms elapsed since last read check. | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor ReadCheck
| DEBUG | 150 ms elapsed since last read check. | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor ReadCheck
| DEBUG | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$2@24f4c2ee 50 ms elapsed since last write check. | org.apache.activemq.

regards,
AS

Re: Transport failed: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Torsten Mielke-3
Something did reset the tcp connection from your client into the broker.
Was it perhaps the broker itself (not sure why it would do this though other when shutting down) or do you have a firewall between your client and broker that could have closed the connection?

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
tmielke.blogspot.com

On 09 Jan 2014, at 16:35 pm, asantos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> WriteCheck
> | DEBUG | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$2@4a57bce2 165 ms
> elapsed since last write check. |
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor
> WriteCheck
> | DEBUG | 151 ms elapsed since last read check. |
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor
> ReadCheck
> | DEBUG | 150 ms elapsed since last read check. |
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | InactivityMonitor
> ReadCheck
> | DEBUG | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$2@24f4c2ee 50 ms
> elapsed since last write check. | org.apache.activemq.
>
> regards,
> AS

Re: Transport failed: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

manikandan0110
we are also facing the same kind of issue.
how did you resolve the issue