Time for another board report

Bruce Snyder
Happy New Year! I hope everyone is healthy and safe, and had some time to
relax and reflect over the year end holidays.

It's time to record the current state of affairs for the latest ASF board
report. We try to include recent project activity for the ActiveMQ family
of products. So, if you have been working on an ActiveMQ module, please
take five minutes to write up some highlights in the wiki page linked below:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=173081564

This report is due by Jan 12, 2021.

--
perl -e 'print
http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Time for another board report

jbonofre
Hi Bruce,

Happy new year to you !

Regarding the board report, I filled the ActiveMQ section.

Regards
JB

> Le 5 janv. 2021 à 16:53, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Happy New Year! I hope everyone is healthy and safe, and had some time to
> relax and reflect over the year end holidays.
>
> It's time to record the current state of affairs for the latest ASF board
> report. We try to include recent project activity for the ActiveMQ family
> of products. So, if you have been working on an ActiveMQ module, please
> take five minutes to write up some highlights in the wiki page linked below:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=173081564
>
> This report is due by Jan 12, 2021.
>
> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Time for another board report

Bruce Snyder
Thank you, JB!

Happy New Year ;-)

Bruce

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 8:59 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> Happy new year to you !
>
> Regarding the board report, I filled the ActiveMQ section.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> > Le 5 janv. 2021 à 16:53, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> >
> > Happy New Year! I hope everyone is healthy and safe, and had some time to
> > relax and reflect over the year end holidays.
> >
> > It's time to record the current state of affairs for the latest ASF board
> > report. We try to include recent project activity for the ActiveMQ family
> > of products. So, if you have been working on an ActiveMQ module, please
> > take five minutes to write up some highlights in the wiki page linked
> below:
> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=173081564
> >
> > This report is due by Jan 12, 2021.
> >
> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> > http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

--
perl -e 'print
http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Time for another board report

Michael André Pearce
Hi Bruce,

Ive updated details around NMS (.NET) Clients activity and recent release.

Happy New Year

Mike

> On 5 Jan 2021, at 16:11, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thank you, JB!
>
> Happy New Year ;-)
>
> Bruce
>
> On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 8:59 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofre <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Bruce,
>>
>> Happy new year to you !
>>
>> Regarding the board report, I filled the ActiveMQ section.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>>> Le 5 janv. 2021 à 16:53, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Happy New Year! I hope everyone is healthy and safe, and had some time to
>>> relax and reflect over the year end holidays.
>>>
>>> It's time to record the current state of affairs for the latest ASF board
>>> report. We try to include recent project activity for the ActiveMQ family
>>> of products. So, if you have been working on an ActiveMQ module, please
>>> take five minutes to write up some highlights in the wiki page linked
>> below:
>>>

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=173081564
>>>
>>> This report is due by Jan 12, 2021.
>>>
>>> --
>>> perl -e 'print
>>> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
>>> http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
>>

> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Time for another board report

Bruce Snyder
Thank you, Mike! And, Happy New Year!

Bruce

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 5:13 PM Michael André Pearce
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> Ive updated details around NMS (.NET) Clients activity and recent release.
>
> Happy New Year
>
> Mike
>

> > On 5 Jan 2021, at 16:11, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you, JB!
> >
> > Happy New Year ;-)
> >
> > Bruce
> >
> > On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 8:59 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofre <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Bruce,
> >>
> >> Happy new year to you !
> >>
> >> Regarding the board report, I filled the ActiveMQ section.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> JB

> board
> family
> >> below:
> >>>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=173081564

> );'
> >>

> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> > http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

--
perl -e 'print
http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Time for another board report

clebertsuconic
I filled some content for Artemis. feel free to update the wording if
needed please.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 12:14 AM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you, Mike! And, Happy New Year!
>
> Bruce
>
> On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 5:13 PM Michael André Pearce
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Bruce,
> >
> > Ive updated details around NMS (.NET) Clients activity and recent release.
> >
> > Happy New Year
> >
> > Mike
> >

> > > On 5 Jan 2021, at 16:11, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thank you, JB!
> > >
> > > Happy New Year ;-)
> > >
> > > Bruce

> > board