Time for another ASF Board Report

Bruce Snyder
I hope everyone is healthy and safe during this unprecedented time.

Once again it is time for the ActiveMQ project to submit a report to the
ASF Board. This report is due by July 7, 2020.

Please take five minutes and contribute to this report via the wiki at the
following URL:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=158865626

--
perl -e 'print
http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Time for another ASF Board Report

clebertsuconic
I added a few bullet points about Artemis. Let me know if you need any
more details.