Switch from IBM Websphere MQ to ActiveMQ without affecting iOS App(s)

Switch from IBM Websphere MQ to ActiveMQ without affecting iOS App(s)

keisukekun
We have multiple iOS Apps reading & sending MQTT messages with IBM Websphere
MQ. Our objective is to migrate / switch from IBM MQ to ActiveMQ without
making changes to any of the current iOS applications. Is this even
possible?

Re: Switch from IBM Websphere MQ to ActiveMQ without affecting iOS App(s)

jbertram
MQTT is a standardized protocol so assuming you're using a version which is
supported by ActiveMQ it is at least theoretically possible you can make a
broker change without impacting the clients. Of course the devil is in the
details as they say.

Justin