Strange message amqp

d3vilm4n82
Hi, I wrote a simple program that publishes a text message ("Hello World") on the ActiveMQ broker with AMQP protocol. The fact is that in the message body of queue, on the browser interface, I have some strange characters that you can see in the picture attached and not only the message "hello world".
I noticed that the same happens in the message body of the broker Apollo.
P.S. I would be interested in solving the problem with Apollo broker
Waiting for your feedback in advance thank you.