StompConnect message transform

Jeff Ward
Hi Devs!

I've added jms-map-json and jms-map-xml transformations to StompConnect.  I've attached the relevant patch..  Should I submit this as to JIRA?

--
Jeff

transformation.patch (26K) Download Attachment

Re: StompConnect message transform

James Strachan-2
Yes please - adding it to a JIRA makes sure we don't forget to apply
it . Many thanks Jeff!

2008/11/4 Jeff Ward <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Devs!
>
> I've added jms-map-json and jms-map-xml transformations to StompConnect.
> I've attached the relevant patch..  Should I submit this as to JIRA?
>
> --
> Jeff

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: StompConnect message transform

Jeff Ward
Hey James,

Submitted to JIRA as STOMP-8.  The patch has also changed a bit to make sure that the xstream and jettison libraries get pushed to deployments properly.

Also, just so you know, the system works for the most part, but actually requires xstream 1.3 to work perfectly.  However, that version hasn't made it into whatever Maven repository I'm querying, so I left it at 1.2.2 for now.

--
Jeff

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 8:31 AM, James Strachan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes please - adding it to a JIRA makes sure we don't forget to apply
it . Many thanks Jeff!

2008/11/4 Jeff Ward <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Devs!
>
> I've added jms-map-json and jms-map-xml transformations to StompConnect.
> I've attached the relevant patch..  Should I submit this as to JIRA?
>
> --
> Jeff

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: StompConnect message transform

dejanb
Hi Jeff,

for XStream 1.3 you should change the package to com.thoughtworks.xstream

Take a look at here

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.3/

Cheers
Dejan Bosanac

Scripting in Java - http://www.scriptinginjava.net

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Jeff Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey James,

Submitted to JIRA as STOMP-8.  The patch has also changed a bit to make sure that the xstream and jettison libraries get pushed to deployments properly.

Also, just so you know, the system works for the most part, but actually requires xstream 1.3 to work perfectly.  However, that version hasn't made it into whatever Maven repository I'm querying, so I left it at 1.2.2 for now.

--
Jeff

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 8:31 AM, James Strachan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes please - adding it to a JIRA makes sure we don't forget to apply
it . Many thanks Jeff!

2008/11/4 Jeff Ward <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Devs!
>
> I've added jms-map-json and jms-map-xml transformations to StompConnect.
> I've attached the relevant patch..  Should I submit this as to JIRA?
>
> --
> Jeff

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: StompConnect message transform

Jeff Ward
Thanks Dejan.

I've updated the patch to reflect using xstream 1.3

--
Jeff

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Dejan Bosanac <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jeff,

for XStream 1.3 you should change the package to com.thoughtworks.xstream

Take a look at here

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.3/

Cheers
Dejan Bosanac

Scripting in Java - http://www.scriptinginjava.net

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Jeff Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey James,

Submitted to JIRA as STOMP-8.  The patch has also changed a bit to make sure that the xstream and jettison libraries get pushed to deployments properly.

Also, just so you know, the system works for the most part, but actually requires xstream 1.3 to work perfectly.  However, that version hasn't made it into whatever Maven repository I'm querying, so I left it at 1.2.2 for now.

--
Jeff

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 8:31 AM, James Strachan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes please - adding it to a JIRA makes sure we don't forget to apply
it . Many thanks Jeff!

2008/11/4 Jeff Ward <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Devs!
>
> I've added jms-map-json and jms-map-xml transformations to StompConnect.
> I've attached the relevant patch..  Should I submit this as to JIRA?
>
> --
> Jeff

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: StompConnect message transform

doreen.kehoe

Stop sending me email.

Doreen Kehoe
Tel: 905-644-2108
Fax: 905-644-7891

"Jeff Ward" <[hidden email]>

11/06/2008 10:41 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [stomp-dev] StompConnect message transform

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Dejan Bosanac <dejan@...> wrote:
Hi Jeff,

for XStream 1.3 you should change the package to com.thoughtworks.xstream

Take a look at here

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.3/

Cheers
Dejan Bosanac

ActiveMQ in Action -
http://www.manning.com/snyder/

jeff@...>:
> Hi Devs!
>
> I've added jms-map-json and jms-map-xml transformations to StompConnect.
> I've attached the relevant patch..  Should I submit this as to JIRA?
>
> --
> Jeff

James
-------