Stomp v1.1 Ideas

dejanb
I've send an email yesterday, but it seems it didn't get through. So here it is again:
Hi,

in a thread some time ago we discussed new features which could go into
version 1.1 of Stomp protocol.

Since I'm cross-posting this, I've summarized all these features in a
blog http://www.nighttale.net/stomp/stomp-v11-thoughts.html

It's basically an invitation to a discussion on whether we should go
with v1.1 or these should be implemented as ActiveMQ-related stuff.
Also, if some of you have items on the wish list, I would like to hear them.

Cheers

In the mean time, I created a wiki page for this kind of stuff

http://stomp.codehaus.org/Stomp+v1.1+Ideas

so you're welcome to contribute and discuss.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Scripting in Java - http://www.scriptinginjava.net