[Stomp] changing the default delivery mode to persistent

[Stomp] changing the default delivery mode to persistent

James Strachan-2
It seems that currently both ActiveMQ and StompConnect will only use
persistent messaging if the user explicitly adds

persistent:true

However this is the reverse of the convention used with MOM and JMS
where messages are by default persistent unless the user explicitly
changes the delivery mode.

So I think we should change this so that if the persistent header is
not specified by a Stomp client then the delivery mode defaults to
persistent.

Anyone have any objection to this before I go ahead and implement this
in ActiveMQ and StompConnect?

--

James
-------