Stomp 1.1

Brian McCallister
Hey all, lots of talk of a Stomp 1.1 spec floating around, and I know
the ActiveMQ folks have started some work, but I cannot find any of it
:-(

So, I'd like to kick off work on Stomp 1.1 right here, right now. We
can use infra at ActiveMQ if everyone is comfortable with this, but I
really want RabbitMQ, HornetQ, and others involved in the 1.1
discussion, so if a "more neutral" space is desired, well, Codehaus
mailing lists still work!

-Brian

Re: Stomp 1.1

Brian McCallister
Here are the ActiveMQ notes from last summer:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=stomp+list:org.apache.activemq.dev+order:date-backward+type:development+date:200906+#query:stomp%20list%3Aorg.apache.activemq.dev%20order%3Adate-backward%20type%3Adevelopment%20date%3A200907%20+page:1+mid:tquib2oyzcihhgz6+state:results

-Brian

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Brian McCallister <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey all, lots of talk of a Stomp 1.1 spec floating around, and I know
> the ActiveMQ folks have started some work, but I cannot find any of it
> :-(
>
> So, I'd like to kick off work on Stomp 1.1 right here, right now. We
> can use infra at ActiveMQ if everyone is comfortable with this, but I
> really want RabbitMQ, HornetQ, and others involved in the 1.1
> discussion, so if a "more neutral" space is desired, well, Codehaus
> mailing lists still work!
>
> -Brian

Re: Stomp 1.1

dejanb
Hi Brian,

Unfortunately I didn't find much time since then to work on a new spec. There is an outline at ActiveMQ subproject we dedicated to maintaining the spec

but not much content there.

I also think that would be great to have others involved: http://old.nabble.com/Stomp---HornetQ-td27163442.html#a27163442

Hopefully, my schedule will be a bit more relaxed in the next few months and I'll get to work on this spec more. Any ideas on how we can make Stomp better, please let me know.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Brian McCallister <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all, lots of talk of a Stomp 1.1 spec floating around, and I know
the ActiveMQ folks have started some work, but I cannot find any of it
:-(

So, I'd like to kick off work on Stomp 1.1 right here, right now. We
can use infra at ActiveMQ if everyone is comfortable with this, but I
really want RabbitMQ, HornetQ, and others involved in the 1.1
discussion, so if a "more neutral" space is desired, well, Codehaus
mailing lists still work!

-Brian

Re: Stomp 1.1

buchi
Hi all,

I don't see any update about the STOMP 1.1 support in ActiveMQ in any of the active mq docs. What's latest on this? When can we expect that to be out?

Thanks in advance!!

-Buchi Reddy
Thanks,

-Buchi Reddy B