Security questions

ldebello
Hi guys,

We are using Artemis and we have some requirements to achieve the following
things:

1- Use Java FIPS complain (Does anyone try to turn on FIPS in Java using
Artemis)
2- We need to encrypt all the traffic and we are using two brokers connected
with a bridge using user and pass, any way to encrypt this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Luis

Re: Security questions

jbertram
> Does anyone try to turn on FIPS in Java using Artemis

I haven't tried it.

> We need to encrypt all the traffic and we are using two brokers connected
with a bridge using user and pass, any way to encrypt this?

Use TLS.

Justin