Sasl authentication mechanisme

MillieretXavier
Hi all,

I have a question about the authentication mechanisme, I use Activemq 5.12.3
with Karaf.
I need an authentication between  two application, I saw the handshake
mechanism for the autentication based on SASL. ActiveMq can do only
ANONYMOUS, or PLAIN TEXT (for my version).
My question is: there an ActiveMq version,  with a SASL mechanisme, but not
only PLAIN TEXT, to not use the SSL mechanisme?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Re: Sasl authentication mechanisme

tabish121@gmail.com
On 10/23/2017 09:46 AM, MillieretXavier wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a question about the authentication mechanisme, I use Activemq 5.12.3
> with Karaf.
> I need an authentication between  two application, I saw the handshake
> mechanism for the autentication based on SASL. ActiveMq can do only
> ANONYMOUS, or PLAIN TEXT (for my version).
> My question is: there an ActiveMq version,  with a SASL mechanisme, but not
> only PLAIN TEXT, to not use the SSL mechanisme?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.
>
> Regards

The broker supports only ANONYMOUS and PLAIN mechanisms, if you want
security on the transport then SSL is the way to go.

twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: Sasl authentication mechanisme

MillieretXavier