[STOMP] About ActiveMQ-STOMP message ordering

[STOMP] About ActiveMQ-STOMP message ordering

polb
Hi all,

https://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html

Above link section, Message Ordering, is wrong, and it should be revised
and corrected. It says "When delivering messages the broker uses the
message-id to order them" and it's wrong.

The right thing is: arrival time determines order. With transactions,
commit time. The message-id gives order relative to a single producer only.

And one more thing. I think next example is wrong too:

http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-unack-the-message-with-stomp.html

I have tested it with stompjms consumer
(https://github.com/fusesource/stompjms) with a ActiveMQ 5.8.0 broker
and I reproduce that use case and I don't get that output (I get:
/|message |//|1|//|message |//|1|//|message |/|/2/; the ack outside the
first rollback doesn't affect),is right?

Thanks,

Pablo