Rubyforge

Brian McCallister
I recently added Johan Sørensen and Pete Hodgson as admins on the
rubyforge project (where the gem is published to).

Hopefully I will no longer be an obstacle to releases!

Re: Rubyforge

Brian McCallister
I suggest that development move to github and the folks on this list
decide which thing winds up being published on rubyforge.

Probably good to indicate this in the gem info (ie, where the source is!)

-Brian