Rest Management API

dejanb
Hi all,

I updated a bit a documentation around REST API and web examples to
reflect changes that will come in 5.8. Incidentally, I documented the
new REST broker management API

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/REST#REST-RestManagement

which I think can be interesting to folks as it makes it easy to
script monitoring and management tasks. Happy hacking!

Dejan Bosanac
----------------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
[hidden email]
Twitter: @dejanb
Blog: http://sensatic.net

Re: Rest Management API

ceposta
Looks awesome Dejan nice work! Will be very useful.

On Friday, December 28, 2012, Dejan Bosanac wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I updated a bit a documentation around REST API and web examples to
> reflect changes that will come in 5.8. Incidentally, I documented the
> new REST broker management API
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/REST#REST-RestManagement
>
> which I think can be interesting to folks as it makes it easy to
> script monitoring and management tasks. Happy hacking!
>

> Regards
> --
> Dejan Bosanac
> ----------------------
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> [hidden email] <javascript:;>
> Twitter: @dejanb
> Blog: http://sensatic.net

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: Rest Management API

dejanb
Thanks Christian. The shape of the things to come in 2013 :)

Dejan Bosanac
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
[hidden email]