Required jars for activemq-5.11 not accurate

Required jars for activemq-5.11 not accurate

mport9491
Initially, I already had a successful connection with my ActiveMQ broker by using the activemq-5.11.1-all.jar. However, the SLF4J version of activemq is conflicting with what we're using... so with this, I decided to include the jars in my project individually. I read this  and included all the jars listed there with the exception of SLF4J.

The problem is, when I start my application, I get a ClassNotFoundException: org/fusesource/hawtbuf/UTF8Buffer. Is there anything else I have to include in my project? As much as I'd wanna include all the jars, I only want the ones that I need for my application to run. Also, what is this fusesource package?

Re: Required jars for activemq-5.11 not accurate

tabish121@gmail.com
On 07/16/2015 02:59 PM, mport9491 wrote:

> Initially, I already had a successful connection with my ActiveMQ broker by
> using the activemq-5.11.1-all.jar. However, the SLF4J version of activemq is
> conflicting with what we're using... so with this, I decided to include the
> jars in my project individually. I read  this
> <http://activemq.apache.org/version-5-initial-configuration.html>   and
> included all the jars listed there with the exception of SLF4J.
>
> The problem is, when I start my application, I get a ClassNotFoundException:
> org/fusesource/hawtbuf/UTF8Buffer. Is there anything else I have to include
> in my project? As much as I'd wanna include all the jars, I only want the
> ones that I need for my application to run. Also, what is this fusesource
> package?

You need: hawtbuf-1.11.jar for that particular class.

Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
[hidden email] | www.redhat.com
twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/