Replicated LevelDB cluster: failed to page in queue messages

Replicated LevelDB cluster: failed to page in queue messages

pankajtakawale
Hi,

I faced following exception while testing ActiveMQ leveldb cluster.
On this exception, master demotes itself to slave. New master faces same exception, and it keeps on happening. Master keeps on rotating without processing messages.
Client was not able to send/receive messages.

I've opened jira issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5459

Any idea what could cause this - leveldb corrupted?
Is there any way to recover out of this without loosing existing messages in queues?
I would highly appreciate any pointers to fix this.

Restarting activemq on all cluster nodes did not help, it ran into same issue.

Nov 25 15:03:35.777 [esta] Scheduler] - ERROR AbstractStoreCursor - cbtesta - org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.QueueStorePrefetch@72e4521c:testpt,batchResetNeeded=false,storeHasMessages=true,size=2516,cacheEnabled=false,maxBatchSize:200,hasSpace:true - Failed to fill batch
Nov 25 15:03:35.777 [esta] Scheduler] - ERROR AbstractStoreCursor - cbtesta - org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.QueueStorePrefetch@72e4521c:testpt,batchResetNeeded=false,storeHasMessages=true,size=2516,cacheEnabled=false,maxBatchSize:200,hasSpace:true - Failed to fill batch

Re: Replicated LevelDB cluster: failed to page in queue messages

Takawale, Pankaj
Any update on this issue?

Pankaj.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 6:16 PM, pankajtakawale <[hidden email]>