Remove "terminateJVM " from JMX

abhillman
Hi!

I am trying to use the "suppressMBean" functionality. It is not clear from the examples how to remove particular actions. In my case, I would like to remove the "terminateJVM" action and a couple other actions as well.

Thanks!
aryeh

Re: Remove "terminateJVM " from JMX

Tim Bain
That's because it's not possible to remove specific actions. You can allow
the MBean that contains the action to be registered, or prevent it from
being registered. All or nothing for a given MBean.