Remotely Enable Advisory Messages

urciolo
I would like to programmatically enable advisory topics (ActiveMQ.Advisory.MessageConsumed.Queue) for specific queues at runtime on a Broker running in a separate VM.

Is there a way to attach to a remote broker and enable certain advisory topics programmatically?

Re: Remotely Enable Advisory Messages

dejanb
Hi,

there isn't such a feature at the moment.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net