Release date for ActiveMQ 5.15.10?

hjethava@birst.com
This post was updated on .
Hi Team,

We observed an issue with Message Persistence on Broker side (Refer this
link
 for detail regarding same).

As mentioned in above link AMQ-7189 was raised and fixed in ActiveMQ 5.15.10. We will need to fix so that we can mark messages persistent.

Can you please let me know when are we planning to release ActiveMQ 5.15.10?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hardik

Re: Release date for ActiveMQ 5.15.10

tabish121@gmail.com
On 4/29/19 5:00 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> We observed an issue with Message Persistence on Broker side (Refer  this
> link
> <http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Message-delivery-mode-automatically-changes-to-quot-Persistent-quot-td7683454.html>
> for detail regarding same).
>
> As mentioned in above link  AMQ-7189
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-7189>   was raised and fixed in
> ActiveMQ 5.15.10.
>
> Can you please let me know when are we planning to release ActiveMQ 5.15.10?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Hardik

There isn't a planned release date set.  This issue can be worked around
by just changing the transformer setting from native to jms so this
isn't really a blocker issue that would prompt a rush to release.