Rebalance clients not working in 5.9.0

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Rebalance clients not working in 5.9.0

shanmugam
This post was updated on .
Two brokers networked.
Transport connectors configured on both with:
rebalanceClusterClients="true" updateClusterClients="true" updateClusterClientsOnRemove="true"

network connector properties
suppressDuplicateQueueSubscriptions="true" conduitSubscriptions="true" decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false"

broker url
failover:(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)?randomize=false&priorityBackup=true

Clients configured with only Broker 1 in Failover string.
Clients all connect to 1st Broker when starting up.
When first broker is stopped all clients fail over to 2nd Broker.
When 1st Broker is brought back up all clients remain on 2nd Broker.


Can u please help me
Shanmugam M
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Rebalance clients not working in 5.9.0

Tim Bain
I think you forgot to attach the config files.
On Jan 22, 2015 10:43 PM, "shanmugam" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Two brokers networked.
> Transport connectors configured on both with:
> *rebalanceClusterClients="true" updateClusterClients="true"
> updateClusterClientsOnRemove="true"*
>
> network connector properties
> *suppressDuplicateQueueSubscriptions="true" conduitSubscriptions="true"
> decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false"*
>
> broker url
>
> *failover:(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)?randomize=false&priorityBackup=true*
>
> Clients configured with only Broker 1 in Failover string.
> Clients all connect to 1st Broker when starting up.
> When first broker is stopped all clients fail over to 2nd Broker.
> When 1st Broker is brought back up all clients remain on 2nd Broker.
> Config files from both Brokers and one sample client config attached.
>
> Can u please help me
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Rebalance-clients-not-working-in-5-9-0-tp4690318.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Rebalance clients not working in 5.9.0

shanmugam
Attached file

activemq.xml
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Rebalance clients not working in 5.9.0

Tim Bain
I'd recommend attaching a debugger and stepping through the rebalancing
code.  (I think FailoverTransport is where you'd want your breakpoint, but
that's from memory so you may need to search around for the right place.)
That should make it pretty clear what's happening and why...
On Jan 23, 2015 11:37 PM, "shanmugam" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Attached file
>
> activemq.xml
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4690367/activemq.xml>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Rebalance-clients-not-working-in-5-9-0-tp4690318p4690367.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>