Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

Alan D. Cabrera-2
Hiram Chirino wrote, On 3/22/2006 10:54 AM:

>Hi Guys,
>
>This if the 2nd try at getting the RC1 binary released.  Please take
>the time to check it out and let us know if you find an issue that
>would hold up a RC1 release.  This should address the last set of
>issues raised against the first set of binaries.
>
>I've posted the built binaries here:
>http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC1/
>I've tagged the source for that build as:
>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC1/activemq/
>

>[ ] +1 Release the binary as our milestone 4
>[ ] -1 Veto the milestone release (provide specific comments)
>
>If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
>blessing before the official release.

+1 - pending John Sisson's seal of approval..  ;)

Regards,
ALan

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

chirino
On 3/22/06, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Guys,

[snip[

> [ ] +1 Release the binary as our milestone 4
> [ ] -1 Veto the milestone release (provide specific comments)

Doh! that's what you get for using a previous email as a template! I
hope every body knows this is really for RC1 instead of milestone 4!

Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

James Strachan-2
+1 for the release of 4.0-RC1 :)

--

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

John R Sisson
[X] +1 Release the binary as our RC1

John

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

jlim
+1  Release the binary as our RC1

regards,
Jonas
> This if the 2nd try at getting the RC1 binary released.  Please take
> the time to check it out and let us know if you find an issue that
> would hold up a RC1 release.  This should address the last set of
> issues raised against the first set of binaries.
>
> I've posted the built binaries here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC1/
> I've tagged the source for that build as:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC1/activemq/
>

> [ ] +1 Release the binary as our milestone 4
> [ ] -1 Veto the milestone release (provide specific comments)
>
> If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
> blessing before the official release.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

Adrian Co
+1  Release the binary as our RC1

Regards,
Adrian Co

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hiram Chirino"
> <[hidden email]>

rajdavies
+1
On 22 Mar 2006, at 18:54, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> This if the 2nd try at getting the RC1 binary released.  Please take
> the time to check it out and let us know if you find an issue that
> would hold up a RC1 release.  This should address the last set of
> issues raised against the first set of binaries.
>
> I've posted the built binaries here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC1/
> I've tagged the source for that build as:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/
> activemq-4.0-RC1/activemq/
>

> [ ] +1 Release the binary as our milestone 4
> [ ] -1 Veto the milestone release (provide specific comments)
>
> If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
> blessing before the official release.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

Dain Sundstrom
+1

-dain

On Mar 23, 2006, at 6:46 PM, Adrian Co wrote:

> +1  Release the binary as our RC1
>
> Regards,
> Adrian Co
>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hiram Chirino"