Re: Messages lost.

Tim Bain
I see 5 dequeued messages in that screenshot, not zero. What am I missing?

Can you share a screenshot of your queie's row from the Queues page of the
web console? Better, can you share a screenshot of the properties screen of
the JMX MBean corresponding to the queue as seen in a JMX viewer such as
JConsole?

Have you enabled any broker-side slow consumer strategy or other
configuration that would cause the broker to discard messages? Do your
messages have an expiration time set, and could it have passed? Has the
broker been restarted since the messages were sent?

What version are you using?

Tim

On Nov 21, 2017 3:35 PM, "aelbadri" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We're experiencing a problem with our ActiveMQ queue. We have a producer
> (Cloud solution) which sends messages to an ActiveMQ queue.
>
> Our issue is the following:
> Erratically some of the messages are not delivered to the ActiveMQ queue
> and
> are lost. We checked the producer's log and it shows no error. The volume
> is
> very low (<10 messages).
>
> In the screenshot, we can see that no messages have been delivered although
> 3 have been sent by the producer.
>
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t378791/Bidon.jpg>
>
> Hopefully, someone can recommend how to fix the issue.
>
> Thanks, AEB

> f2341805.html

Re: Messages lost.

dfco21
Hi Tim,

Thanks for your update on my issue.

Sorry I've duplicated the messages. I'm removing this one and I've answered
your questions in the following thread.
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Lost-messages-td4733147.html

Thanks again.

-AEB