Re: Configuration Shared Master Slave (and some questions)

Re: Configuration Shared Master Slave (and some questions)

liny
Hi Abimael,

Can you explain why your master needs to set "networkConnectors"?
I thought only slave needs to set "networkConnectors" in Shared
Master/Slave architecture.

--
------------------
~Mia は 最高!~
------------------

Re: Configuration Shared Master Slave (and some questions)

seijoed
That depends on duplex or not.

On Jan 19, 2012, at 5:59 PM, liny wrote:

> Hi Abimael,
>
> Can you explain why your master needs to set "networkConnectors"?
> I thought only slave needs to set "networkConnectors" in Shared
> Master/Slave architecture.

Re: Configuration Shared Master Slave (and some questions)

liny
Hi,

In http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html, there is a duplex property.
Does this property have same function to build bi-directory between master and slave?
If yes, I think master doesn't need to setup metworkConnection to slave, right?