Re: Best Protocol For ActiveMQ

Torsten Mielke-3
Broker networks generally use the openwire transport (i.e. tcp://host:port).
In the network connector most people either use static: or masterslave:
The latter if they want to connect to a master/slave broker pair.

I have not seem multicast being used a lot.

http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html

Hope this helps.

Torsten Mielke
[hidden email]